Grand Release 2

(y/n)'s POV-
It's our movie release! I'm so nervous, that I'm biting off my 'invisible nails'. Prakash came to pick us up in his car. I was already waiting at the hall, but as Anu is gonna come, Nith has some problem getting ready. He has already changed 7 different shirts and is still not satisfied. "Hey darln'!" Prakash said loudly and entered the house. Yes, he calls me darling, even if my parents are around. And yes, they are okay with it!

He has made a great impression on my parents and visits often. Idk why, but he seems he has changed. His behaviour and all. He kinda seems like a flirt.
Anyways, finally Nith came out, satisfied. I started coughing.

(Y/N)- "*cough* Nith!! What the hell?? *Cough* Did u drink the perfume??!! This is too much da!!"
Nith- "I just don't want the perfume to wear off."
Prakash- "It's ok machaa... Just try not to do this again."
Nith rolled his eyes. Amma came out of the kitchen and whispered in my ear "You heard that Mittu?? 'machaa'"?

I kinda understood what she was trying to say, but decided to act clueless because that's never gonna happen.  "So what ma?" I pretended. "Tsk.. tubelight..."she got pissed.
(Y/N)- "Well, you know , Prakash has a younger sister , who's Nith's age so that could work too right?"
Nith- (overheard the convo) "No! That's never gonna happen! I only wanna marry Anandhi. That's final. Amma, Anandhi is ur marumakal."
(Y/N/M)- "You better keep a backup, or you'll have to cry like your sister."
(Y/N)- "Maa!"
(Y/N/M)- "What??!! What I said was true! Love has no warranty! *Murmurs* and sometimes no quality...."

Clearly, I was pissed. My Amma's usually straightforward but it wasn't necessary this time. I was trying to be happy about the release and this made me remember my love failure.

"Ooii!" Ashu snapped his fingers infront of my eyes. That's when I realised, I had zoned out.
"Ennachu? Nervous aahh??" He asked. I nodded.
Ash- "Don't be! You did such an amazing job and I'm sure, you are our next superstar!!"
(Y/N)- "Aww... Thanks da... So shall we move??"
Nith- "Ya, let's goo!!"
Ashu- "Someone's in a hurryy!!"
Nith- "I am!! I'm gonna see her after a really long time!!"
We all laughed and left for the theatre.

Ani's POV-
Its release day and the theatre is really crowded. I and Sk sir came togather. We were waiting for the others to come.
Sanvi reached in her father's audi. She got out of her car and I wasn't surprised. She was dressed like a model like always.
Sanvi- "Haii Anii!!!" She closed in for a  hug. I tried to make it a 'friendly hug' because I don't want people to know we're dating.

___Time skip____

(Y/N)'s POV-
We all reached the theatre. We bought popcorns and snaks and had our seats.
(The seating was as follows-  Anandhi, Nithin, Nelson sir, Sk anna,Sanvi, Ani, (y/n) and Prakash)

The movie finally started and the audience started clapping. I felt a cold shiver through my veins. The screen showed 'An Anirudh Musical'   The crowd went wild. I turned to Ani and he was smiling at the audiance response.

___Time skip____ (sorryy... I'm in a block so I'm having hard time to write stuff..... And also I'm lazy...😁)

It was interval and the lights were on. I was still seated and didn't move an inch. It was my dream to be on one of these screens and... Here I am!!

Prakash- *shakes (y/n)* "Di!! Which world are u in right now??"
I came back to my senses.
(Y/N)- "Huh??"
Prakash- "You did a great job (y/n)!! It's only the first half and... I'm already your fan!!"
I blushed. "Not too bad yourself da!!" I replied.
Prakash- "Ok... I'll be right back..."
(Y/N)- "Hmmm"

After sometime, the second part started. Prakash didn't come back yet. Ani had also left, and didn't come back. I then saw someone walking towards our seat. As it was dark, I couldn't see who it was. The person sat beside me, took my hand in his and kissed it. I froze for a moment. I couldn't process what happened. Am I dreaming?? Is this Ani or Ashu?  I stared at the person blankly. After looking for sometime, I realised it was Ani! He still held my hand and was watching the movie.
(Y/N)- "A-a-Ani?!"
He turned towards me and realised something. Right then Ashu came back and signalled Ani that it was his seat.
"Oh sorry.... Naa-... I...  I thought it was my seat....."he said and went back to his seat.
My hands were shivering. Actually this is what I've always wanted but... I don't know... This was an accident, but it made my heart flutter.
"Sorry... I thought you were Sanvi.... I didn't mean to do that.... Please don't tell anyone...." He whispered.
"It's ok.... I won't..." I replied.

______________
A/N:
Heeyyyy!!! It's been months since I've updated!! But now finally I've completed a chapter!! Yayy!!
From now, it'll be like this, the story will go on slowly.. because I'm in 10th right now and I'm having a lot lot and lots of notes and stuff from both my tution and my school. But don't worry, I'll update when I can!!!
Ok biee love you guys!!!
-love Anirudhian❤️