Chapter 14

A/N- Hey guys... i hope i didnt dissapoint u guys in the last chapter.

□■□■□■□■□

(Y/N)'s POV- 

It was Sunday morning. We just had our food and a notification popped up in my phone. It was a message from Ani. 

Ani- "Good mornin (y/n)!!"

(Y/N)- "Good morning Ani🤗" 

Ani- "Had ur food?"

(Y/N)- "Ya... you?"

Ani- "Yah..."

For 2 minutes none of us said anything. Then came his message-

Ani- "Do u make tiktok videos?"

(Y/N)- "Used to... not anymore."

Ani- "Why?"

(Y/N)- "Enime tiktok ellam inga ban ma..🙂😝😝"

Ani- "😂... So.. do u have any ones dwnloaded?"

(Y/N)- "Luckily.. 2 of them..."

Ani- "Can u send them?"

(Y/N)- "Ya.. wait i need to search it in my gallery.."

Ani- "Ok.."

I searched it in my gallery and sent it to Ani. The blue tick came as a sign that Ani saw the message. He didnt reply. Propably because he was watching the video. But they are 2 minutes each only. It has been 10 minutes!! Network problem maybe? He finally replied-

Ani- "Awsome!! You are a very good actress!🔥❤"

(Y/N)- "Thank you...😶😶"

Ani- "So.. do u like acting?"

(Y/N)- "What kind of a question is that? Of course i do!! I have alwats wanted to become an actress."

Ani- "(Y/N)... this is ur lucky day... Nelson is directing a new film and im doing the music. He wants to make it with newcomers. We have hot everyone exept the heroine. Yesterday, he saw you at the audio launch and he says u will do great for the heroine... What do u say?"

 I froze. I completeley froze. I mean talking with Ani is like still a dream and now... i get to act.. in movies... like i have ever wanted. 

Ani- "(y/n)... Nelson is waiting 4 ur answer..."

(Y/N)- "I dont know what to say.. i cant explain my emotions!! I have always wanted this!! I cant lose this chance!! I'm in!!"

Ani- "Yayy!!🎉🎊 Come to the cafe we met the last time... i'll tell you the plot.. ok? I'll be there by 2pm."

(Y/N)- "Ok... i'll be there...😊"

I ran to the kitchen where amma is washing the utensils. "Amma.. my dreams are finally coming true!!"i said running to her. 

Amma-"Why are you crying for that?"

(Y/N)- "Its tears of happiness ma..."

Amma- "Ohhoo... whats the good news mittu?"

I told her about it and she also started jumping with me. Appa was secretly listening to this convo. 

Appa- "What? This is how you will run the family? By acting? What about the job in appu's office?"

(Y/N)- "Im sure they'll be okay without me. Besides, i can make more money at the cinema field than at appu's office pa."

Appa- "Did u forget how much money we wasted to travel so that you can go for auditions all around TamilNadu?"

(Y/N)- "Pa.. this time i dont need any auditions. Because Nelson sir had already decided that i will be the heroine. He also saw my tiktok videos and he liked it. Pa... please pa... this last chance... if i didnt go for it... its all gone..."

Appa- "Ok... as far as u are happy."

(Y/N)- "Yayyy!! Thanks pa... and ya, Ani said he wants to meet me at the cafe at 2. This time, i'll be home soon."

Amma- "Ok pa.. come home before 6 ok?" 

(Y/N)- "Ok ma..."i said , took my  towel and ran into the bathroom.

○●○●○●○●○

A/N- 

Heyy guyyss!! How was it? Her dream is finally coming true!! Please vote n comment! Cuz votes give me motivation and comments give me ideas!!

-love anirudhian❤