Chapter 17

A/N- Yo guys!Hope u liked the last chapter... Here is the continuation of it...

Oh and also... thank you readers for the 400+ reads! Luv ya'll!!❤

_______________

(Y/N)'s POV- 

Catherine- "It was all going good when we were kids. When i was 8, my appa died in a car accident. After 1..2 years, my amma fell in love with a Punjabi. He is a very caring person and i really feel safe with him, just like i used to feel with appa. She told tatta, that they wanted to get married but he didnt approve.  Mama also stood with appa, denying the marriage. The only ones who supported us were Kunal and his amma. They helped us to get to Banglore. (To Kunal)Da, rember you cried when we were leaving in the train?"

Kunal chuckles "Ka, you were my bestfriend. Why wouldnt i cry?"

(Y/N)- " So... where r ur parents now? What's with Caesy? You seem so sweet, why did u start the fake ac??"

Catherine- "They r in Punjab. And about her...Caesy was usally more pampered than i was,so she is always very stubborn. When we were in Banglore, she said she wanted to continue her studies in Chennai and they agreed. But they sent me with her to look after her over there. At her 2nd year, she had a boyfriend which cheated on her so hard she wanted to do a big revenge on him. Then only we made the fake ac to stalk him. I told her to delete it after showing his chats to his new gf, but this girl, she's just outta control! I never thought that she would go crazy for money like this!"

(Y/N)- "So, u know any way for Harish to find out the truth?" 

Catherine- "I tried to delete the account, but the password... she changed it. If i knew, i would have done it a long time ago! Im sorry guys.. "

(Y/N)- "Oh... Its ok. Its not ur fault. It was nice to meet you tho. (looks at Kunal) Da, va polam.(Hey lets go) We have to go see the party planner for the function. We only have 2 hours left to get back at the office. Bye akka."i said and got up.

Kunal- "Hey.. no need to go when we have a party planner here!"  I looked at him confused. He pulled my hand and made me sit again.  Kunal- "Cathe akka is an event manager and.. she will do the work."

(Y/N)- "At least this will go right!"

Catherine laughs and discusses about the theme, ect..

Catherine- "So, when is the event?"

Kunal- "After tommorrow."

Catherine- "Ok... so, where would you like to conduct the party?"

(Y/N)- "At the office."

Catherine- "Would u like to invite any celebrities?"

(Y/N)- "I guess, we could invite Ani!"

We made a lots and lots of planning. We also made a few party games. 

 Catherine- "Now, i have this game, its like truth or dare, but i cant choose. First, the spotlight will land on a random person in the crowd. They will be given a box filled with chits and will have to pick one. That chit will be having one task and a question. You will have to complete the task and anwer the question. Is this good?"

(Y/N)- "Sounds good. By the way, can you give examples, like what kinds of tasks and questions?"

Catherine- "Like... the task will be connected to the question. For eg:- The question is-"Who is the person you hate the most in this office?" And the task is- "Slap that person." 😂"

Kunal- "Caesy will get a lot of slaps then....😂😂"

We all had a heartly laugh. 

(Y/N)- "I've got an idea! To trap Caesy!"

Catherine- "Really? What is it?" 

Catherine's POV- 

Catherine- "Wow! Thats a nice plan!" I said.

(Y/N) smiled. I took a few chits of paper and started writing the tasks and questions. Kunal's phone rang. 

Kunal- "Hello?... what? Its 4pm?" He quickly cut the call. "Akka... its time for us to go."

I was a little disapointed because it has been years ever since we have talked face to face. Other times, we would just chat and do a phone call. "Ok... bye..."i said unwillingly. They both headed to the door. I followed. "So, u guys will come tomorrow for rest of the planning?"i asked with hope. "Uh..  i can come.. but (y/n) has some important work and she wont be able to come."Kunal said. "Oo ok... (y/n), let me have your number, i will call you as soon as all the work is done. "Ok akka.." she said and told me her number. They waved bye and left in an auto.

___________

A/N- 

Ok guys! This was kinda dumb, but still having that tincy little hope that u must have liked it! Share your thoughts below and hit that star botton out there on your way! 

-love anirudhian❤