Shooting starts

A/N- Hey thank you guys for 700+ readss!! It means a lott!!❤ ya!!

(Y/N)'s POV- 

We reached the location, the collage was pretty huge. Its an engineering collage. There was a massive crowd waiting for our arrival. But its already past the class time, why are the students still here? I mean not everyone can bunk their classes. It was later when i realized, most of them were the collage staff, and only 4-5 of them were the students.  

Our first scene was in the classroom, and a few students were selected for sitting in the background. My wadrobe/makeup assistant, Aleena gave me my costume. It was a pink tshirt with a knot at the bottom and a pair of light blue ripped jeans. She then curled my hair and helped my put on some kajal and eyeliner. Now i look like a rich girl, well my character is. I went to the classroom. It felt like a total chaos! Everyone was running here and there. Nelson sir was talking to Ash and the cameraman. I went to them. Nelson sir saw that i was ready and included me in the convorsation. 

Nelson- "(y/n), now we are going to take the scene we practiced that day. You and Sravani are going to sit in this bench. At that time, Prakash is going to approach you."

(Y/N)- "Ok sir..."

Nelson- "So lets start the shoo- wait... where is Sravani?"

(Y/N)- "Dont know sir..."

Sravani- "Sir.... (runs from the corridor) sorry i was in the washroom."

Nelson- "Its ok.... so... lets start the shoot?..."

We all nodd in agreement. I and Sravani had to sit in the third row and talk. It would be a small shot in which the heroine and her friend is talking. So, we started talking, talking about our friends, fam etc. Then Ash had to come and interrupt the convorsation. 

Even tho we had practiced this scene the other day, this was way harder than i thought. Like acting infront of the camera... its too... stressfull!!  I guess im not the only one being stressfull. We had to take the scene 3-4 times to make it clear. All Ash had to do is walk and bang on the bench to draw our attention to him. 

Prakash's POV-

(Y/N) was looking really pretty today. I couldnt get my eyes off her. Now as the shooting began, my nervousness level also increased. I cant get to do it right. All i had to do is walk to there. I cant even do that! Im walking like a toddler who is taking its first 2 steps! I was clumsy. And dont make me started on how nervous i was when i and (y/n) made eye contact. Thank god Nelson sir knew im new to all this acting and stuff, he didnt get angry at me. 

A/N- 

Hey guys ik, its getting boring day by day... i'll try to make it better... and also i guess i'll go fast on the shooting part because im running out of ideas... sorry..... :b ;b please dont forget to vote and comment!! ❤❤

-love anirudhian❤