What is happening???

Ani's POV:-

(A few minutes in the first half)
Sanvi- "To be honest Ani, I personally think I would have done the heroine role better than (y/n)."
Ani- "I don't think so. She did her job perfectly!"
Sanvi- "Her acting is bad. I mean at least if she was prettier it wouldn't have mattered. But... Tsk... Acting is not her piece of cake."

What is wrong with her? During the shoot she was praising her a lot and now she's talking behind her back? Is she really that fake? Were my friends right? No... It can't be....

Ani- "You shouldn't talk behind people's back like that!"
Sanvi- "I'm not talking behind anyone's back! I'm just commenting on the movie like a normal audience!"
Ani- "Clearly this isn't how commenting on a movie sounds like!"
Sanvi- "What's wrong with you?!"

At this point I wanted to hit her so bad, but I controlled my anger. This isn't the first time she's getting on my nerves. My friends were saying I've started getting stressed a lot. And it's true! I decided not to think about this and just enjoy the movie.

On the screen, there was (y/n) killing her role! I wonder what made Sanvi say she isn't a good actress. I looked ti my left and saw she was staring at the screen in awe. Her eyes were shining. I remember how happy she was when I first told her about the role. She always had that bright aura around her which made everyone feel better. I don't know about others, but it definitely made me feel better. It felt warm, like all my problems were solved. It felt home.

I just realised, I had been staring at her for legit 10 minutes. It's great no one noticed. I turned back to the screen. But something inside me wanted to look at her again.
Eventually, my instinct took over and I was staring at her again. Was she this beautiful from the beginning or had I just started noticing. I just kept on staring and forgot about my surroundings. Suddenly she looked at me, we made eye contact. I think my heart just skipped a beat. I quickly changed my attention to the screen. What else did u expect idiot? You were staring at her for God knows how long. I don't know why, but it felt a little awkward. What will she think about me now? I slowy turned and saw she was peacefully enjoying the movie. Maybe I was overreacting. It was just an eyecontact! Wait... Why was I even nervous???
Tsk I should stop. Let's just calm down and watch the movie. I looked at the screen.
"INTERVAL" showed the big screen and the lights are on.
But the movie just started minutes ago! I don't remember watching anything! Of course I don't! I was staring at her. I decided to go to the washroom to get my mind cleared.

____Time_skip____

I walked back to the hall and the movie had already started. I walked to my seat and sat there. I decided to talk with Sanvi and make things work again. So I reached the her seat and held her hand. I kept careesing her hand with my thumb, but it felt.... Somewhat different. Herhand doesn't feel like this. In fact, it felt better than holding Sanvi's hand.
I think I know who this is! It's (y/n)! I think I sat on the wrong seat. I should get up. But, I don't feel like letting go of her hand. It's so soft. I just want to keep holding it. Unknowingly, I just pulled her hand to my mouth and I kissed her. I don't know what just happened. I can't understand. I'm pretty much sure she didn't understand either. I could sense her staring at me. I don't know what to do. What will I tell her? Mainly, why did I even do that? It was as if someone else was controlling me.
"A-a-ani?" (Y/N) was stuttering. O shit! What do I do? I looked at her face. She was so confused. Well, so was I. I heard footsteps from my other side.
It was Prakash.
"Oh.... Naa-... I...  I thought it was my seat....." I got up and sat at my original seat. I could sense her still staring at me.
"Sorry... I thought you were Sanvi.... I didn't mean to do that.... Please don't tell anyone...." I whispered to her. I don't know from where I got that, but it might cover me for now.
"It's ok .... I won't....." She said, in a very low voice. We switched our attention back to the screen. But the problem is, I still can't stop thinking about it. And thinking about it makes my stomach feel weird. I don't know how to explain this. What is happening???

_________

A/N-
Vanakkam makkalaee!!!
Exactly... I'm not dead! I was just in that writer's block with a whole bunch of notes to complete. But guess what? I finally updated the story!!  Plaese vote and comment! If you do, I'll try to update more often. Ok byeee!!! Love you guys!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️