Chapter 24

A/N- OMG Guys!! 800+reads!!! Thank youu!!!! Luv you guys! 😘❤ And look at that pic👆 (OwO) soo cute na!!❤😍

Author's POV-

The shooting has been going great ever since. (Y/N) and her friends expected a threat from Caesy, but thankfully, they have never seen her after that incident, and no one wanted to.  Prakash started crushing on (y/n) a lot more than before. Sanvi, who was pretending to be (y/n)'s friend has now started to wish for (y/n)'s destruction. 

It has been a month since the shooting has started. Today, they are going to shoot a dance song and Ani has a cameo appearancein it. Everyone was busy getting ready.

(Y/N)'s POV- 

Today is going to be awsome!! Ani is going to be having a cameo appearance!! Yayy!! The shooting is now at a beach. Aleena gave me my dress. Its a floral gown. I thought to myself "How am i gonna dance in this??" Aleena saw my weird expression and laughed. 

Aleena- "Dont worry ma'm... You'll do great no matter what!! Im sure!" I smiled. "Ok now go!! I wanna see you in this!!" She said and pushed me into the room. I wore the gown and went to Aleena. She cupped her cheeks in amazement and squealed "OMG!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!" "Please stop! You are making me shy!!"i said in embaressment. Getting compliments like this, is what i never thought i would ever get in my life. 

Aleena- "Nelson sir told me to put on some makeup on your face. But guess you dont need any!" I couldnt control but blush! "Really???" I asked. She nodded and pulled me towards the mirror. Tbh, i was looking quite pretty!! 

She then pulled me and made me sit near a vanity

She then pulled me and made me sit near a vanity. "Wait here.... i have some ornaments to fix in your hair... i think i forgot it in my car... i'll be back here in a giffy!!" and ran out of the room. I then started singing as i have nothing else to do. 

"Neeyum naanum sernthe sellum neramae....." i started singing.

Ani's POV- 

I got ready for my cameo. It was a casual outfit. I got out of the room after getting ready and started walking to the enterence where the rest of the crew were. Nelson the called me from the other side of the corridor.

Nelson- "Uh... Ani sir!!" I walked to him.

Nelson- "Have you seen (y/n)?"

Ani- "No...." 

Prakash- "I guess she's still getting ready."

Nelson- "Oh..."

Ani- "If you need her urgently, i can go and call her now..."

Nelson- "Erh..  ok... she's at the second floor... room... uh..."

Assistant- "203"

Ani- "Ok... i'll bring her..."

Prakash- "Ani sir...  why do you have to walk so much? I'll call her." 

Ani- "Hey no problem... i'll..."

Prakash- "No sir..  i'll come fast"

Ani- "Why..."

Nelson- "Ohhh stop! By now she would have already reached before your fight ends! Prakash, you have still not got ready, go... Ani sir will call her..." 

Prakash/M/V- "urghh!! Whyy??" 

I went to the second floor and started looking for room 203.

Nelson sir's POV- 

(2 minutes ago) 

Assistant- "Oh sir! I forgot! We had to change (y/n) to another room because 203 was in maintenance. She's now in 201."

Nelson- "Oh uh.... Si-..... he left..."

Assistant- "Dont worry, he'll get it when he gets up there."

Nelson- "Hmm...ok..."

Ani's POV- 

I walked around and found 198. So i started following the trail. Suddenly i coukd hear a sweet voice siniging 'Neeyum naanum' from 'naanum rowdy thaan'. I was instantly mesmerized by the voice. I walked till 201 and realised the voice was coming from there. I kept my ear om the door and enjoyed the song. I know its wrong to do that, but i couldnt just ignore such a beautiful voice! I was calm and i was standing with the door as my support.

Suddenly the door opened and i fell.... right on top of her. Oh crap!!

(Y/N)'s POV- 

It has been a lot since Aleena left. I continued singing , and opened the door. Suddenly someone fell right on top of me. Ouchh!! My back is now paining! Owww!! "Ayoo!! My head! My back!! "I screamed!"

He is so heavy! Who is this elephant? I couldnt see his face. He suddenly got up and lend me his hand.

(Y/N)- "Who are you and what we-...." i stopped mid sentence. It was Ani?!! What was he doing outside the room? Like standing near the door? He was also suprised to see me.

Ani- "I-it was you who was singing??"

(Y/N)- "Ya... why?"

Ani- "(pulls (y/n) up) You have such a beautiful voice and you didnt even say you sing? You know i was searching for a singer for the new song... I thought you were my friend." He said and pouted. Childish😝 

(Y/N)- "You are making fun of me right? I sound horrible!!"

Ani- "No you dont!! You sound amazing! This was the voice i was searching for!!"

(Y/N)- "Really??"

Ani- "Ya... i was walking past here and heard your singing and was instantly addicted!!"

I blushed at his statement. Wait... he heard me from the corridor? How loud was i singing?

(Y/N)- "Y-you heard me from the corridor?"

Ani- "Uh.. ya... What else do you expect if you sing damn loud?"

(Y/N)- "OMG! Then everyone must have heard it??!!"

Ani- "propably..."

(Y/N)- "Tsk!! You are supposed to calm me down and you are making me more tensed!"

Ani- "Haha okok... no one heard it.... but even if someone did, why worry? You sound amazing!!"

(Y/N)- "No i dont!"

Ani- "yes you do!!"

(Y/N)- "No i dont!!"

We started repeating this over and over and over again. I stopped when i realised, we were standing so close to each other that was enought to make my heat pound.  He took a step back and a long awkward silence followed. 'Aghemm....' a manly voice broke the silence. 

A/N- 

Heyy ya'll !! How was it? Please tell me in the comments. And vote also...please 🌟 means a lot if you did... ok bieee

-love anirudhian❤