𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣

(Y/n)'s POV

I heard that and I went to my room to make sure it was clean. I mean I panicked. It was a unexpected expected visitor. Their is a cute boy coming over to my house! What am I doing to do? He will be here for a day.

After some time I made sure my room was clean and I heard a knock on the front door. Tubbo, Lani, Mum, and Dad had all left about 10 minutes ago to go pick up the food that they ordered. Stupid delivery place decided that they wanted to not deliver anymore for the day. Were they short that many people.

"Coming!" I yelled as I semi-ran towards the door. As I opened that door, I met a tall figure. I started to back up to see who it was. It really was Tommy! "Hi, umm, hello, come in, come in. Make yourself at home. Tubbo is out with Lani and my parents."

Damn, that sound rushed. Calm down (Y/n), it's okay, it's not like you have a cute boy staying at your house for the day and possibly night to hang out with your brother. Ugh, knowing Tubbo, he's going to ask me to come with him if he goes anywhere.

"Okay, and thank your for letting me stay here." He was so calm when speaking to me. We just kind of sat there on our phones as we waited for my parents.

They got home and right as the door open Tommy stood up and ran to hug Tubbo. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes. That made me smile. It was adorable seeing them so happy.

(A/n) ~ Sorry that these are so short. I plan to make longer ones once it's not a school day for me. Please make sure to do your schoolwork and get sleep. Luv chu all! xoxo