𝕀 𝕊𝕒𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝

Tommy's POV

That was weird. Why did she give me her number? It doesn't even make sense to me. I decided to ignore it and continue on with my day. 

"Hello, I'm Skyler and I'll be you waiter for the day. What would you guys like to drink?" He point at each of us, waiting for us to respond with what drink we would like.

I was the last to go. "Coke-Cola please." 

"Okay, I'll be back with the drinks in a bit and to get your orders." He left with a smile, but he gave me off vibes. 

Skyler's POV

I walked to the kitchen after getting the drinks from the new table. The girl there was really cute. I don't know why, but I really wanted to talk to her. I have to stick with my job and not act on what I want. 

As I was getting the drinks for the new table, the one of the hostess came back for break. 

"Are you serving the table with the tall blonde and shorter brown hair people?" She looked at me with hope.

"The one with the girl sitting in-between them?" I don't know the heights of them, but there were two people sitting at the table I'm serving that fit her description. 

"Yeah"

"Well, in that case, yeah I'm their waiter. Why do you ask Laura?" I already knew why she was asking me. She does the same thing every time a new teenage boy walks through the door. 

"Well, the blonde was is super cute and he's tall. I was wondering if you could do anything about it. I really want his number, but that stupid girl is right there."

"I could help you, but what do I get in return?"

"I saw you were staring at the girl. You also saw you had a blush on your cheeks when she spoke to her. I could try and get her to go on a date with you if I can go on a date the blonde one."

"Sounds like a deal, what's the plan?"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 (𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕥 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣)(Discontinued) 🎉