ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠?

Tommy's POV

I was nervous going to Wilbur's house this time. (Y/n) is going to be there. I haven't seen her in a couple months. We have been texting and calling, but seeing each other in person is a whole lot better.

It's about a 2 hour drive to Wilbur's house. We had about 30 minutes left. I was just going through my phone because I was bored. We had a really chill playlist going as we entered into the town Wilbur lives in.

Time Skip

We arrived at Wilbur's house and I became super nervous. I knocked on the door. My dad had just dropped my off and decided to go to our hotel room. I heard someone walking towards the door.

"Hello?" I heard that same voice that I fell in love with.

(Y/n)'s POV

I heard a knock on the door and went to get it again. I was just sitting on my phone and the others were talking. I didn't want to interrupt them and I figured it was Tommy as well.

I got to the door and open it. I didn't see who was out there.

"Hello?" Is all I said before I was engulfed into a hug. I looked up to see Tommy just standing there hugging me. I hugged back because I missed him a lot as well.

"Oh, uh, sorry." Tommy backed out of the hugged with red cheeks. He is just so cute.

"Well, the others are inside if you want to go talk to them." And with that we both started walking inside to go hang out with the others.

(A/n) ~ Sorry for the chapters being so short. I try and make them longer if I can, but I only have small ideas. I plan to do a longer chapter for current events that will happen in the future. Luv chu all! xoxo