𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕞 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟

TW : Cussing

(Y/n)'s POV

I don't know why, but I felt like Tommy has been a little off since we were in the store. I didn't know what was wrong and I decided not to question it. 

"I'm going to go let you guys set up and get ready for the stream. Let me know what you guys are done, okay?" I heard them agree and went to my room. Once I got there I just flopped onto my bed. 

"I guess I should check Twitter." I could hear the boredom in my own voice.  I still checked Twitter and didn't find anything interesting. Just normal tweeted like Tommy and Tubbo tweeting about starting the stream soon. 

"(Y/N)!" I heard my name being yelled from Tubbo's room. I got up and start to walk over to their room.

"I'm here, what do you want me to do?" I ask as I enter the chaotic room. 

"Sit where Tubbo is!" Tommy wan being his usual streamer self, along with Tuboo. Tubbo did look a little offended when Tommy said, but we all knew that he wasn't actually offended. 

Tubbo start to stand up and walk to where I was.  We switched places and I walk to the seat and sat down. "What are you doing Tommy?" I asked while looking at his screen. 

"I'm just getting ready to play Minecraft." I decided that I was going to watch the chat for a bit. 

"They want us to do a height comparison." He laughed and I just sat there not knowing what to do. "Oh, you guys are going to laugh at this." 

"Dude this is going to be embarrassing." My face was red and we stood next to each other. I looked at the chat and it was going crazy. I was short, but next to him I looked tiny. 

"I think George is on right now." I state as I see his character come up and hit Tubbo's. 

"George, you son of a bitch, why would you hit me!" Tommy was yelling as he ran after George.

 "Tommy calm down, I'm sure that there was a reason to him hitting you." I laugh as he continues to baby rage over it. Man, he really does make me happy. I'm so glad that I sang that one faithful night. I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to me him. I'm so glad that I'm here and doing this live stream with him.