𝕀 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕀 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣~

Tommy's POV

"Yes! Oh my goodness, I love gummies!" (Y/n) looked so excited that I had mentioned those gummies. I don't think I've heard yell about something as loud as she did for gummies.

Time Skip

We had finally arrived at the store to get Coca-Cola and some snacks. When we walked in they were playing 'Heather by Conan Gray'. I haven't listen to the song much, but it was a really pretty song. I could hear some singing. It wasn't from the song, it was the same voice that I heard that one faithful day. That same day that I met Tubbo's sister.

"Why would you ever kiss me?~ I'm not even half as pretty~ You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester~ But you like her better~ Wish I were Heather~" Gosh, her voice is do beautiful. I could listen to it all day.

"(Y/n), your singing is still so beautiful. Why don't you make a career of it or something like that?" I had to ask her. I think she could get really popular just from her singing alone, but add her personality, she'll be a celebrity at that point.

"Yeah, Tommy's right. I think you should start a career out of your singing."

"I don't know, you guys could be just saying that to make me feel better." Why is she like this. Why does she not give herself the credit for doing something amazing.

"If you say so." I say, but I have a plan. I plan to record her while she is singing. I want others to hear her sing. It's all a matter of time.

(A/n) ~ Thank you so much for the 500 views. You guys are seriously amazing and I wouldn't have done this if you guys hadn't decided to read this. Luv Chu all! xoxo