𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘?

TW : Cussing

(Y/n)'s POV

I had a bunch of fun with the stream. Tommy and Tubbo made it even better. I'm am so grateful for what I'm able to do with the boys. I couldn't have asked for a better brother and crush. 

The only sad thing is that Tommy leaves in the morning. He's staying the night in Tubbo's room. So, we decided that we were going to watch a movie in the living room and go to bed after. 

We decided to watch (F/m)(Favorite Movie). I sitting on the ground while that boys were on the couch. We are about half way through the movie when I decided to lean my head back to rest it on the couch. I did, but I hit my head on someone's lap. I looked up and saw tommy looking down at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tommy whispered to me as I started to blush. 

"I'm tired, but I want to finish the movie." He looked at me one more time before looking back up and putting his hand on my head. He started to play with my hair.

I started to feel even more tired and soon I went into a land of imagination and dreams.

Tommy's POV

We were watching the movie when I felt a little bit of weight on my lap. I look down to see (Y/n)'s head on my lap.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered to make sure I didn't disturb Tubbo. I think I saw her cheek turn a light shade of pink, but I didn't know for sure.

"I'm tired, but I want to finish the movie." I look at her once more then decided to play with her hair. Her hair is soft. 

After some time, I looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep. The movie was almost over and so I waited to finish off the movie. 

Once the movie was over I picked her up bridal style and took her to her room. "Good night (Y/n), love you."