𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤

(Y/n)'s POV

We talked for some time before we decided to go get (f/f)(Favorite Food) for dinner. We walked in groups, where most of the older ones were in the front with the younger ones being in the back.

The groups were Wilbur and Philza, and then Tommy, Tubbo, and me. I was just listening to the two boys speak as we walked. We reached the restaurant and went inside.

"Hello and welcome to (F/r)(Favorite restaurant)." The hostess said. She looked rather young to be working. She looked like she between the ages of 15-17. She was also looking at Tubbo and Tommy the entire time that she helped us.

"Table for five please and thank you." Wilbur said and we started to walk towards a table that could fit all of us. I was talking to Tubbo as we started to sit. It was a round table with a table cloth on top of it.

Tubbo sat on the right of me, Tommy was on the left, Wilbur sat next to Tommy, and Philza sat next to Tubbo. After we all sat down, the hostess gave us all our menus, but when she handed me mine she gave me a dirty look.

"A waiter or waitress will be with you soon." I don't like her at all she was extremely rude to me for no reason.

"Hey guys, did you get the same piece of paper like this?" Tommy showed us a small piece of paper with numbers on it. We all relpied with no's. "I think the hostess gave me her number."

Of course she did, why else would she want to stair at him and my brother.

"What are you going to do with it." Tubbo responded after looking at the paper.

"I think I'm just going to throw it away. I don't even know who she is." I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. I didn't think that I would get this jealous over someone he doesn't know. I guess it comes with loving someone.

(A/n) ~ Sorry for not uploading last week, I got caught up with hanging out with family. I had spring break and was with my younger cousins. I do plan to continue to upload on Wednesday every week. I won't if something comes up where I don't have the time or I can't in general. Luv Chu all! xoxo