ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕎𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤?

(Y/n)'s POV

I decided to make pancakes for the boys. As I was making them I was trying to decided what to serve with them. 

After some time of making the pancakes, I decided to serve them different berries. I think they look really good so I took a photo and then went to wake up the boys.

 I think they look really good so I took a photo and then went to wake up the boys

(I made an Instagram so that I could do some of these post. You can change anything about it up to fit your account and if you have any recommendations for the Instagram please comment them.)

I went to Tubbo's room and I saw the cutest thing. Tubbo was snuggling with his bee plush and Tommy had one as well. I took  photo went to wake them up.

"Boys you need to wake up. I made breakfast." I light pushed them. Tommy woke up first and was super confused.

"What?" He said with a groggy voice. It was adorable. 

"I made breakfast, it's in the dining room. Go eat, I'll wake up Tubbo." He got up and went to the dinging room. Tubbo woke up shortly after. 

"Come on Tubbo, it's Tommy's last day and I made breakfast." He was definitely not a morning person. 

"Hey (Y/n), can we talk after Tommy leaves?" I was super confused by why he wanted to, but I agreed as we went to the dining room. 

We ate breakfast and joked around. I finished and went to wake up Lani because she wasn't up yet. 

"Lani, it's time to wake up. I made breakfast for everyone." I spoke softly as I shook her a bit to help wake her up. Once she woke up, she got up and got ready. I left while she was doing that and went to hang out with the boys for a little longer. 

Time Skip

"And that's how I met Tubbo." Tommy had just finished telling my about how he met Tubbo and it was a adorable story. 

"That's adorable! I wish I was able to make friends like that." I really did wish that I was able to make friends like my brother does.  

Tommy's POV

"That's adorable! I wish I was able to make friends like that." She is so cute. I wish I could just tell her to her face.