𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 (𝕐/𝕟)

Tommy's POV

I put (Y/n) in her room and said that I love her. I could feel my cheeks as I walked to Tubbo's room.

"Tubbo, can we talk real quick?" I sound so nervous, goddammit. Why does she have to be the one who makes me flustered.

"Yeah, sure just give me a second to finish this game." He must have been playing a game on his phone. I waited for a few seconds before he finished his game. "What's up?"

"Well" I was hesitant to tell him. "I think I love (Y/n)." I said it so now I get to wait and see if I ruined a friendship for love.

"Oh, cool. I don't really care as long as you don't break her heart."

"I promise that I will never break her heart. I wouldn't want to ruin that or our friendship." I was so relieved that he was okay with it. I don't know what I was expecting.

Time Skip

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up in y bed really confused. Didn't I fall asleep out in the living room. I'm going to assume that one of the boys brought me back her. Just then, I remembered what happened last night.

"Come on (Y/n), Tommy doesn't like you like that. He's just a kind friend." In my heart though, I really do wish that he liked me like that. It would make having these feelings so much easier.

I decided to get up and get ready for the day. I chose a comfortable outfit to wear since I'm not planning on going out today.

(It can be in any colors, this was just a simple one that I found)

I put on a little makeup and put my hair up as well. I don't hear the boys so they must not be up yet. I also decided to make breakfast for them as well.

(A/n) ~ I just want to say thank you so much for all of the love and support that I'm getting on this book. It really does help motivate me to continue writing when I have this support from all of you lovely people. Thank you all so much. Luv chu all! xoxo