𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥

(Y/n)'s POV

We were planning another meet-up and I was excited. Tubbo and me are going to Wilbur's place. Our mum was driving us there. We were expected to get there my lunch. I'm nervous because I've been a fan of his music for a long time. My brother wasn't helping either because he was playing the songs in hope of us arriving while it was playing.

"She's beauty, She's grace, She's has a profile picture of an anime girls face" I was singing the lyrics quietly, just incase we did get to Wilbur's house while it was playing. 

After about another 20 minutes of driving we arrived at a more modern looking house. It looked really nice, I assumed that this was Wilbur's house because Tubbo and mum got out of the car. I started getting really nervous. 

'I'm going to my all time favorite music artists house, oh my god, oh my god!'  Is all I could think as we got to the front door. Tubbo knocked on the door as I stood behind him. I wish I wasn't this nervous, but it's not everyday that you meet your favorite music artist. 

"Hello?" It's him. We're at the right house and he's here. 

"Hi Wilbur!" Tubbo greeted Wilbur like it was nothing. I froze when Tubbo started to move to the side.

"Hi, Tubbo and you must be (Y/n) right? It's nice to meet you." He was so nice and I went red. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't answer back. I just shock my head to let him know that I heard him.

"Come inside, Tommy is still on his way and same thing with Philza." I made a decision to stay near Tubbo for a bit, at least until I can calm down. I felt like a child, but what else could I do. 

Time Skip

Both of the boys have been talking about Minecraft and streaming. I'm just on my phone waiting for Tommy and Philza to show up. I heard a knock and went to go get it. 

I opened the door to find Philza, I was hoping that it would Tommy so that I could have someone to talk to. 

"Hi, I'm (Y/n), Tubbo's sister." I introduced myself and he did the same, even though I knew who he was. I let him in and Wilbur came and gave a hug to the shorter man. 

All I have to do now is wait for him to show up. Hopefully it's soon.