Johto - Chapter 8

I'm really really sorry for taking so long but I haven't had time and ideas to do something and it bothers me just as much as it does to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cubone POV ~

I was restless. Really, I could not find the will power in me to fall asleep. I have been staring at the dark sky with a few stars for what seems like 12 hours but is probably just one or two.

From the car next to me I heard sounds coming that seemed like someone turning around a lot. I guess Ash was tossing and turning too. But when I jumped up and went to look he had sunken in a deep sleep. Probably just an awful nightmare.

After lying back down I heard some rustling and whispering near the border between the parking lot and the woods.

Two humans, most likely a couple, tip toed closer to all of us. Dressed in black clothes all I could see was the deep red R on their shirt and a hint of their faces that were as pale as the moon in this light.

When they reached us they tried to grab Pikachu but before they good I had picked up my bone and threw it in their direction. It hit the woman and she fell backwards, grabbing her head. The bone returned to me and I held it proudly. Ash had woken up again and was looking at the scene in front of him with wide eyes. "Who are you?"

Ash POV ~

After a long time of staring at the sky I had finally fallen asleep. But I guess faith wasn't on my side tonight because some sounds next to the car woke me up again. Cubone had hit someone's head that was close to our Pokemon. The other was still standing over my Pikachu. I cleared my throat. "Who are you?"

The woman jumped up. "I'm Jessie." The man stepped by her side. "I'm James." A pokemon I did not recognize walked out of the shadows. "Yeah, I'm Meowth and we are team Rocket bla bla bla. No one cares!" Wait, the pokemon can talk like a human? And didn't he just say they work for team Rocket? So that means...

"You're trying to steal my Pikachu?" James sighed and the weird woman named Jessie blurted out. "Yeah, if it's that obvious why'd have to ask? Just go back to sleep so we can finish what we started."

"I don't think so. Eevee, do sand-attack." Gary spoke up from behind me. And I turned half side ways to look at him for a second and then back to Team Rocket. Eevee dug into the ground and when she came back up she knocked them of their feet.

Pikachu had woken up by now. "Pikachu, do your thundershock." It was so powerful that Team Rocket flew high up in the air and even further away from us. I don't think they will be back before the sun rises.

Gary POV ~

I ordered Eevee to attack the weirdoes that tried to steal Pikachu from Ash. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes, I saw the hurt in them and it made me regret what I did and said earlier that night.

After we got rid of Team Rocket he turned his back to me and laid back down. His shoulder started shaking, very slightly but I noticed...

I laid back down to and then I heard Ash started sobbing and I felt so sorry. I wrapped by arm around his waist and pulled him close to me. While his back rested against my chest I placed my chin on his shoulder and rubbed his arm. "I'm so sorry Ash, about everything. We're gonna work this out."

He turned around and looked deep into my eyes. "What's there to work out? I thought that what he had was special and true." The tears ran down his cheeks. I kissed his tear streaks. "It was... I mean it is... And will be for a long time after tonight."

The rest of the night we slept in each others arms. Ash face buried in my chest and my chin resting on his jet black hair.

The next day we went the center of the city closest by. There's was going to be a huge tournament that I was hoping to compete in. And what Ash will do I don't know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imma wrap it up here. And I have an idea.

I'm really bad at writing pokemon battle scenes. And I'm pretty sure that you are better at that'

So I'm giving you two weeks from now to send in a pokemon battle scene. It doesn't have to be a whole chapter. I'll make up the rest around it.

Please send it to: beebeeonwattpad@gmail.com before the 25th of February 10PM GMT+1 and don't forget to have fun while you're at it. The winner will get a shout out and dedication.

The chapter will be ready at the 28th, at least I hope. 'Cause that's the day I've been on Wattpad for a whole year! :3

Okay, byebye

Beebee out