Hoenn - Chapter 1

As you can see in the title of this chapter, this part will start of with the travel to Hoenn, so yeah I skipped the rest of the travel through Johto. If this is in any way a little confusing, please let me know and I can try to write an additional chapter in Johto to clear things up. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash POV ~

As Gary parked the Jeep on the deck of the boat I tied my shoelaces tight and placed Pikachu on my shoulder. We were the first to park on the boat and soon other cars followed.

When Gary pulled the keys out of the ignition he placed his hand on my knee. "Are you ready?" He asked me with a genuine and sweet smile that lit up his eyes the way I adored.

"Totally." I leaned in to him and our lips locked for the fifth time today and the sun has barely risen above the horizon. Quickly Gary jumped out of the Jeep and told me to come with him.

"Where're we going?"

"Just come."

I got out of the car with Pikachu on my shoulder and closed the passenger door behind my back. In the meantime Gary has made his way to my side.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the staircase to the topdeck. We walked to the bow and leaned over the railing. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I leaned my head on his shoulder and together we watched the sun rise above the water.

When we heard the last car turn of its engine we felt the boat coming to life. Slowly but certain the boat drifted off, away from the shore on its way to our destination. Now we were stuck on this boat for the next 24 hours.

The wind had messed up Gary's hair and it was really adorable. I turned around in his arms and ruffled my hair through his hair to mess it up some more. He gave me an evil smile.

Entrapping me between his body and the railing he leaned in and towered over me. Pikachu jumped off my shoulder, onto the wooden floor board of the deck. Gary placed his index fingers on my sides. I started to panic and wanted to get away from him, but it was too late. Gary started to tickle me and I squirmed under his touch.

Gary POV ~

As soon as I placed my index fingers on his sides his expression changed from smug to panic. He was trapped between my arms and there was no escape now. I tickled him and his expression cracked. Soon he started laughing so hard the tears rolled down his cheeks.

His laughing didn't stop until a few minutes after I stopped tickling him. In the meantime I had placed my hands on the railing so he wouldn't make a run for it as soon as he could. When his laughter finally did die out I leaned in again.

He wrapped his slender arms around my waist and hugged me, holding me tightly. I snuggled my face into his shoulder.

My nose followed the line of his collarbone, up his neck. Softly placing kisses on every inch. He lightly shivered from my touch. When I reached the soft spot underneath his ear, his embrace became less tight. "Gary..."

He untangled his arms from my waist and grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head. Hungrily he kissed my lips. And longingly he pulled on my hair. I couldn't resist any longer and moaned Ash' name.

He pushed his hips harder against mine and slowly rubbed up and down. This was the moment to be smart and rational.

Any moment now the first people would show up on this deck and we would standing here like this.

Swiftly I lifted Ash up from the ground and carried him bridal style.

"Ashy boy?..." My voice cracked as I looked into his deep dark eyes, darker than ever.

"Yes Gary?" He replied shyly.

I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck and took a deep breath to take in his scent. "Do you remember the number of our cabin?"

"Uhm good question. I think it was 207." He reached for the keys in my pocket and blushed when he felt something really hard next to it. I knew he must have had the same situation going on his pants. It's been too long since we were like this together and I really missed it.

And I'm glad we finally reached a point together where we can, again. Because with Ash, this is not just sex. This is a special kind of love.

It seemed to take ages before Ash removed his hand from my pocket and looked at the silver badge dangling from the key with our room number on it.

He was right, it was indeed room 207. That's one of the things I adore so much about him, he has a remarkable memory.

I turned around with Ash in my arms and walked to the lift. He pushed the button for where we were supposed to stop.

Ash POV ~

After I pushed the button, because Gary had his hands full with me, the lift started getting into motion. Halfway there the doors slid open, some other couple, middle-aged, wanted to get in.

The two cooed "young love" together and let the doors close again. Finally some grown-ups who don't look at the fact that we're two boys. Quickly I grabbed Gary's face and kissed him passionately before the doors woulr open again.

While Gary walked us to our room we stumbled upon a girl our age and all she had to say was: "Ew, go get a room." Before I could do anything Gary had looked over his shoulder to her walking away and yelled after her.

"That's exactly what we're doing, Missy." I knew he wanted to insult her even more but I thank him he didn't because it would have made things only worse.

When we finally reached the room I opened the door with the key. Behind us Gary kicked the door shut. The loud bang of the door caused the bottle of champagne to tumble of the bedside table. But thankfully the carpet broke it's fall and it didn't shatter. It would have been a shame to waste such fine champagne.

Gary threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me, kissing me with all the love in the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooookay, I'm stopping it right there for the moment. Some of you might want to read how this continues, but others may not. So to leave that choice up to you I'll make that a separate chapter.

I'm terribly sorry for the delay but I just forgot to take my time to write this all out after I figured out how I wanted to finish this chapter.

Thank @ChrisRene12 for reminding me. :)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and there's more where this came from. :)

For now, beebee out!