Johto - Chapter 3b

Pikachu POV ~

I felt the same tension Ash was feeling. We shared that kind of connection. In the few weeks I was his we got to grow together to this strong bond and we were glad.

But now I felt like I should help him, no matter what. I got myself out of my pokeball and sat still on his lap, rubbing his lower arms. Ash looked down at me for a moment. Before he turned back to Gary he gave me a sweet smile that told me he was glad I was here with him.

"In Johto, my dad, he left, 5 years ago." Ash stammered. Gary looked confused. "Uhm, what are you saying?" Ash took a deep breath. "5 years ago my dad left me and my mom, the last thing we heard from him was that he was going to live with his girlfriend somewhere in Johto. And frankly, I don't want to see him ever again. But as soon as we enter Johto there is a possibility that we will..."

Gary sighed, half relieved that Ash told him the truth but sad at the same time. "Ash, I promise you, you will be fine." He probably wouldn't but when it happens, we'll be there. "Pika-pika."

Ash POV ~

I was glad I had Pikachu and Gary here with me. And as long as they are with me I will be fine even if I do come across my dad somewhere in Johto. I nuzzled Gary's cheek and neck and than kissed his nose. "Thanks Gary." Than I looked back at Pikachu, rubbed the top of his head and his belly. "Thank you too, Pikachu. I have no idea where I would be without you guys."

***

Time went fast after that. At around 6 PM we crosse the border to Johto. "Here we go." I mumbled under my breath. Pikachu was still on my lap and turned to hug me as if he was telling me we will be fine, for now. I also felt Gary rubbing my knee reassuringly. And it worked. Immediately I felt my stress lowering to an acceptable level.

"If it helps you in any way, just think about what we will be doing tonight." His sideway glance told me he was smiling evilly. At that moment I stopped thinking about my dad, so in that way it worked. But now my mind was stuck on Gary and his naked body. Tonight would be our first time if we were to do it. But the moment is right, I'm sure.

"That camping seems fine for the night." I pointed to the entrance to a big open field with trees surrounding it and tents spread across the grass with a large bathroom facility in the middle. Gary nodded. "Okay."

He pulled the car over to the parking lot that belonged to the camping. "Okay Ash, stay here with the car. I'm going to check us in." I nodded.

Gary POV ~

I left Ash in the car, going inside the little reception to check us in for a few nights. Two or three or so. It was dark on the inside. I knock once, I knock twice. No responce. I knocked a third time but than someone appeared at the door. He opened it wide for me to enter and than spoke. "The door was open, you know. No need to knock." "Ow uhm."

"I assume you're here to check in for the night." I nodded. "Yes, two nights actually." He asked me questions like name, tent or caravan and with how many persons I was. He typed something in on the computer on his desk, printed two papers. "Please sign here and here and I need this sum." I signed both the papers, one for him and one for myself. I paid him a little than I should but told him to keep the change. We shook hands and than I walked back to the car to pick up Ash.

Somehow the camping manager seemed familar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end of this chapter. Because I waited so long to make something until I got a great idea I worked my ass of for a few hours to give you an extra large chapter. Almost twice the size of a normal chapter. That's also why it was split in 2 parts. Keeps it readable I guess.

You can probably already guess who the mysterious man is if not think about it for a moment and why I ask this because you'll know. If not you will in the next chapter. :)

Don't know when I'll be able to update again. I hope soon because I feel like writing a smut chapter. xD

Beebee out *brofist*