Johto - Chapter 10

A few people requested something happening between Eevee and Pikachu, so I decided on doing something that I felt comfortable with. I hope to make both sides happy with this now. ^,^

Anyway, this is easier for me now. Since I'm finding it hard to write more boyxboy scenes. I don't know, there's something about girls than boys don't have that makes it easier to write about them. Or maybe it's just the thing they do have that makes me want to distance myself from it. So... I'm sorry.

And I almost forgot about this book but then I woke up to a couple comments by MinionCreepersXO

So let's all send some appreciation for waking me up and getting me to write this new chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Eevee's POV ~

So we managed to fight our way up to the finale. But in our final battle we were up against a girl who was too strong for us and with our disadvantage of being with only four Pokémon instead of five made us lose. Luckily, she was sportive enough to come shake the hands of Ash and Gary to thank them for the game and tell them how well they played considering their disadvantage. She even rubbed me and Pikachu on the heads and gave us one of her treats.

When I saw how ruffled Pikachu's fur was I had to hold back a giggle. It was funny and cute, but mostly adorable. And I think Pikachu noticed because he looked at me and his eyes told me he wasn't amused.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned around. I was about to walk away from him but he had other plans, apparently. "Pika!"

He demanded I turned back and faced him. Shyly I listened and slowly turned back. I was expecting him to be mad at me, for laughing about how he looked, or for sticking my tongue out, or both. But instead he just smiled at me. It was the first time ever he gave me a genuine smile.

Don't get me wrong here now, we always pretended to be nice to each other to please Gary and Ash, but in the end we weren't really that close. We didn't dislike one another either, but we were just there for Gary and Ash so we had the occasional meetings. We just never really tried having a decent friendship on our own. But this smile did something to me.

Something inside of me fluttered around. It was faint, it was distant, but it was there. And I noticed it, right away. Suddenly I remembered what Pikachu made me feel all this time we talked, but I didn't want to show because I knew how he felt about those things. I always distanced myself from Pikachu to prevent me from bringing it up in anyway.

But now that he's there, smiling at me I can't hid it much longer. I simply blushed.

Pikachu's POV ~

I called at out Eevee to turn back and face me because she was holding back something from me since she looked at me while my fur was still a mess from that girl who beat us. I wanted to ask her what it was, but she seemed hesitant to look at me. Maybe afraid even.

When I saw her shyly looking at me I couldn't bring myself to question so I did what I felt necessary and I smiled at her, for once. And it felt good to show my true intentions at her for the first time. She had always seemed to be holding back, like she didn't want to be near or something. But some voice inside me said that couldn't be true. And now I know it's something unexplainable.