Chapter 7

Chapter 7
I woke up the next morning still on the couch, my head still on Zac's lap. Zac was awake watching TV while eating Bacon.

"Finally awake aye?" Zac asked while shoving bacon in his mouth.

"mhm yea I guess, What time is it?" I asked tiredly rubbing my eyes while sitting up.

"About 10 I got tired of waiting for you so I made myself something to eat"

"Yea I can see that, So what do you wanna do today? While you decide I'm going to get changed" I got up and walked around the couch the leaned over Zac's shoulder and grabbed a piece of Bacon and ran away laughing while taking a bite.

"HEY THAT WAS MINE" Zac yelled at me getting up, I looked at him and smiled.

"you want it back?" I said holding it out.

"YES I do thank you" he said walking towards me with his hand out waiting for me to give it to him, he then went to grab it but I pulled it back and shoved it in my mouth and took off upstairs knowing if he didn't come after me now he would be planning some type of punishment for later.

"your lucky I'm not in the mood to chase you, but just remember I will get you back and you know I will" I heard him call out after me. I laughed to myself and called out

"Bring it On."

I took a shower got changed into blue denim shorts and white lace crop top, I sat down at my table and mirror to put my silver charm bracelet that Zac got me 2 years ago for my 16th birthday and my Necklace I bought while shopping with Emily on. While I was doing that Zac walked in.

"ugh you take forever to get ready" Zac whined flopping himself on my bed

"Whatever I only left you like 10 minutes ago, get over it" I said laughing at him Zac sat up and looked at me

"yea it felt like forever I'm that bored."

"Haha poor baby you lived" I said looking at him in the reflection of my mirror

"What is that?" Zac said pointing towards me

"What?" I said looking around my table to see what he was talking about

"This!" Zac got up grabbing a photo off my mirror and looked at it closer and sat on my table,

"oh that I found that the other day" I said laughing
It was a picture of Zac and I covered in mud as kids. I remember the day like it was yesterday... Zac and I were complaining that we were bored, we were so bored that we were annoying my mum to the point where she got up and walked out the side of the house where she randomly grabbed the hose and started hosing the dirt patch we had running along side the house until it turned to mud, we stood there looking at her as if she'd gone mad then all of a sudden she turned the hose off and picked up a bunch of mud in her hand and threw it at me and Zac.

We stood there shocked wondering what she was doing until she threw 3 more at us. I then squealed in laughter and ran over to where she was picking up mud and throwing it at her, then I was hit from behind I turned to see Zac with a handful of mud he chucked it at me then we had the biggest mud fight. When we got a bit tired we just laid down and rolled around in the mud we then stood up and mum took a picture of us standing coated in mud, it has to be one of the best memories I have especially with my mum.

"I remember that day and how your mum helped us do it" Zac said half sitting on my desk

"yea I know but after she did she wouldn't let us in the house"

"yea she hosed us down and might I add the water was freezing" Zac said as if he were unimpressed

"Yea but it was fun while it lasted"