Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Hope you enjoy!!!

I eventually made it to the beach, I sat down for a bit and started to think,what a mess tonight turned out to be
What did Jason mean about what he said?!
What is everyone going to say about the fight with Alicia?!
What is Zac going to harp on me about?
Grrr I wish I had just stayed home, then none of this would be happening.

I sat there for about 15 minutes just thinking about it all when my head started to hurt, so I got up and took off my clothes and headed towards the water.
I was now only in my underwear but at this very moment I didn't care. I didn't care if anyone saw me they were pretty much like swimmers anyway.
As I headed into the water I was ankle deep when I heard someone call my name I slightly turned my head to see it was just Zac
"What do you want?" I called out over my shoulder the anger showed in my voice.
I continued walking further in the water,
"wait up" Zach called out while taking his shoes off, I ignored him and continued walking "wait..." Zach said as he caught up to me he stepped in front of me "What's up with you? AND... Don't pretend you didn't hear me" he said grabbing my shoulders
"Nothing" I shook his hands off me pushed past him
"Ok so if there is nothing wrong then why are you walking away from me? And what the hell was that back there at the party?" I knew this was going to happen and this is just what I didn't want to have to deal with.
"uhhh" I groaned I turned around and started walking back to where my clothes were I grabbed them and started walking along the beach towards my house, Zach obviously followed close behind but didn't say anything, there was silence between us until I decided to break it
"What did she say to you?... What did she say happened?"
"Nothing" was all he said

I stopped to look at him "Nothing yea right, What do you mean NOTHING? she had to have said something, she always seems to have something to say"
well she was telling me about the miscarriage that's all" Zac said looking at me with a serious look on his face.
Last year when Alicia got pregnant she was decided that she was going to adopt it out because she wasn't ready to be a mother, but about 7months into the pregnancy she had a miscarriage. After this happened you could tell that Alicia was not the same she didn't come back to school for about a month or so when she finally did come back no one talked about it because they didn't want to upset her in anyway.
Things went back to normal pretty quick she continued to bully people because it was apparently really fun.
I looked up at Zac as he stared down at me still with the serious expression on his face waiting for me to say something.
I knew that I shouldn't have brought that up but I just wasn't in the mood to listen to all the crap she decided to throw at me just because it makes her feel better.
"I don't know what to say... I was in a bad mood and I definitely wasn't in the mood for her crap that's for sure" I said to Zac turning around and continuing to walk back to my house.
"Why were you in a bad mood? Last time I saw you at the party you were having fun, so what changed?" Zac asked
"just stuff don't worry about it because I'm not" I replied

Zac then put his arm over my shoulder and said "okay that's cool but can I ask, why the hell were you going swimming at the beach... AT NIGHT? I think that has to be the dumbest thing you have ever done."
"what and bringing up the stuff with Alicia wasn't HA! yea right I think it was a better decision, because at least I would either be eaten by a shark or be taken out to sea and drown then I wouldn't have to deal with the consequences tomorrow"
"that's a good point but it was still a stupid idea" Zac laughed
We continued to my house it was about 10:30pm by the time we got there, we sat on the lounge just talking about anything and everything, when we just ran out of things to talk about we sat in silence for a good 10 minutes until Zac said
"You know what you said to Alicia was a little harsh right"
"What?" I asked confused as to why he was bringing this up again. I mean it's not like I'm not going to get enough crap off people tomorrow about it why does he have to keep this going now?! but then again i guess I sort of knew it was coming.
"You know what I'm talking about, with the whole miscarriage thing it really wasn't cool you know it was a difficult situation for her" now frustrated I sat up from the lounge to look at Zac
"yea I know I was just pissed off and she just chose the wrong time to start with me"
"that maybe true but all the things you could have said to her you had to bring that up?"
"well yea because she was calling me a slut and a whore and every other name she could come up with and like I said I was pissed off"
"with?" I looked at him thinking about it I should tell him because I know as soon as I do I will have to talk about that to and I definitely didn't want to talk about that, but realised I'd eventually tell him so y not now.
"Jason" I said
"why? What did he do?"
"he dragged me into a cupboard kissed me and the said that dumping me was a stupid mistake and that he wants to get back together because he 'LOOOOOVVEESSS me'" I said with sarcasm dripping from my mouth "what are you going to do?" Zac asked with a worried look on his face "Nothing. Why should I? I mean he dumped me and made me feel like shit so he can go jump for all I care" Zac's face then turned to relief "ok well as long as you don't fall for his little games"
"It's okay I promise, I won't don't worry"
"okay well I hold you to that promise" Zac said laughing I laid back down with my head on Zac's lap my eyes started to get heavy and I eventually fell asleep.