Chapter 18

Zac's POV

"For how long?" I heard someone ask behind me, I turned around and Ally was standing there with tears in her eyes

I sighed "A week" I said looking down

"Why didn't you tell me? Wait were you even going to tell me?"

"Yes, Ally I was going to tell you, I was planning on telling you when we got to the beach but we never made it there."

When she didn't say anything, I took a step toward her, she put her hands up and took a step back

"Hey can you two give us a minute?!" I said to Emily and Elizabeth they both nodded

"NO whatever you have to say to me say it in front of them" Ally said not looking up

"Ally I think it's better if we leave" Emily said she than looked over to me and nodded I nodded back and mouthed "Thanks"

She didn't protest when Emily spoke. I waited till the girls were far enough away before I spoke.

"Ally, I'm sorry if I upset you I was going to tell you but we got into an argument and then Em and Eli showed up and now we are here."

She still didn't say anything and I didn't know what to do so I stood there looking at her waiting. With what felt like forever I finally got irritated "Ally will you say something please" I said impatiently

"Ok" she said with no emotion and turning to look towards the beach

"Ok?" I looked her confused

"Ok" was all she said before she started walking away.

"Wait what?" I said more to myself than to her, then ran after her "What do you mean ok?" I asked

"I mean ok... do what you have to do"

"That's all you're gunna say?"

"I'm tired Zac I'm tired of trying to figure you out lately." She said stopping to look me in the eyes.

I stood there shocked, I was expecting an argument.

"I love you Zac" she said stepping forward and grabbing my hand before continuing "But I have no idea what is going on with you lately, so if this is what you want to do then I'm not going to stop you!" she then stepped closer letting go of my hand and wrapping her arms around my waist giving me a hug, I hugged her back.

After that I felt like a complete ass.

We ended up meeting back up with Emily and Elizabeth then finally went to the beach and went for a swim the whole time barely speaking. I felt the same way she did with not wanting to argue so I didn't push it, this is felt strange we have NEVER been like this before and its killing me.

About 5:30pm we were heading back to my place when Elizabeth and Emily had decided to give us some space to talk so we said good bye to them and we kept walking.

We didn't say anything until we got to my place "Well this is it" she said stopping at the front door.

"I guess it is" I said putting my hands in my pockets

"Have a good trip" she said practically jumping into my arms to give me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her hugging her back

"I'm sorry Ally" I said before squeezing her tighter.

We stood there for a while before she pulled away "I'll see ya later" she said smiling a fake smile then turned and started walking away.

"See Ya" I waited till I couldn't see her car anymore before I went inside, I went straight to my room and started packing.