Chapter 16

Once Bryan had left I locked the front door and went up to my room, I saw a note from Em on my desk saying that she had to go home but that she would be over tomorrow to talk about how the date went. I walked over to my bed and flopped down, I laid there for what like felt like forever with a big smile on my face until I fell asleep.

I woke up at around 10am got out of bed and had a shower then got dressed into a white v neck top and denim skirt.

I walked downstairs and went straight to the lounge room to watch some Tv but as I walk in the room I see Zac sitting there watching TV I stood in the doorway tossing up if I should let him know I am awake or not?!... I go with the first option (let him know but by scaring him).

"HEY" I shouted from the doorway. Now when I did this I was just expecting him to jump and glare at me, but what happened next couldn't have been any better if I tried. When I shouted all I saw was the TV controller fly through the air then Zac's head almost fly off his shoulders as he turned around and screamed.

It all happened so fast I started laughing so hard I fell to my knees, unable to breathe I felt like I was about to pass out.

"Not funny" he said looking unimpressed

I tried to calm down enough from laughing before saying "you're re right it's not funny..." he looked at me suspiciously then gave a slight nod and turned around "...It was hilarious" I finished and that was all it took I fell to the ground rolling around laughing.

As I was rolling around laughing I heard Zac get off the couch, when I looked up I saw him running around the couch and straight at me, I scrambled to my feet just in time and took off running. I went into the kitchen and ran to the other side of the bench I was breathing heavily due to lack of air from laughing to now running away from Zac.

I was hoping that if I could keep him on the other side of the bench it would give me enough time to catch my breath.

That thought soon went out the door when he jumped on the bench and came running straight at me.

I managed to dodge him as he jumped down and tried to grab me I ran out of the kitchen and back into the lounge room, I went to run around the lounge again hoping to put another object in between us. Before I could do that Zac grabbed my hand and spun me around I was then picked up. I squealed in laughter as he turned around and then dropped me on the lounge.

Before I could get up Zac had sat on me, I tried to wriggle out from underneath him but that didn't work so I stopped I didn't move my body he then looked down at me smirking,

"Give up already?" he asked I shook my head "No"

I slowly moved my hand up under his butt and then pinched him, when I did he was off me in less than a second rubbing where I had pinched him. I started laughing at the look on his face.

Now most people would have taken this as their chance to get up and run again but I was to busy laughing it didn't register to me until it was too late.

Zac started tickling me I started squealing and laughing even harder, I was pleading for him to stop but and he was out for revenge.

"Okay okay stop you win" I said and he stopped

"Oh yeah that's right I'm awesome I win! THAT is what you get for scaring and laughing at me" he said smirking

I poked my tongue out at him as he lifted my legs up and sat down then placed my legs on his lap.

We calmed down after that and sat there watching My life as Liz, when that finished Zac was flicking through the channels when I heard someone knock on the door I got up and ran to the door.