Chapter 5

Chapter 5
"What do you mean you're sorry Jason you're the one who broke up with me, you're obviously not sorry and you don't care how I feel or if you hurt me, because if you did you would have talked to me about it instead of just breaking up with me".
"I know, I know and I'm sorry it was a stupid mistake"
"Mistake what do you..." I didn't finish the question because Jason had pressed his lips against mine, before I could pull back he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulling me closer.
I started to kiss back but then realised what I was doing, I managed to pull back and put my hand against his chest to stop him from trying to kiss me again
"NO I Can't... I Won't... Just NO"
"but I Miss You" he said sounding like he actually meant it
"NO NO NO... NO YOU DON'T... DON'T SAY THAT!" I shouted open the cupboard door and walked out I went to look for Zac.
After about 5 minutes of searching I couldn't find him but I saw Emily instead "Hey Em"
"Hey Babe what's up?"
"I'm gunna go home I'm not feeling it anymore can you tell Zac I went home and that I'm sorry k"
"okay babe I'll tell him but are you okay?"
"honestly I don't know I'll talk to you later"
"Okayy bye babe"

I started to walk to the front door I was stopped by Alicia; Alicia is the school a bully, whenever there was a new kid at the school she would never waist anytime to either get them in her lil gang or start tormenting them. I used to be friends with Alicia when we were kids, we were never best friends but we were friends, we started to fall apart in about the 7th grade when she started to become nasty towards people.
I was always against it and we would always end up arguing, so then I just gave up trying to be friends with her, which obviously she didn't agree with, so I am now one of her little toys she loves to torment just for fun.
Also Alicia is known to be the schools biggest get around she once slept with 3 different guys in 1 week. About a year ago Alicia got pregnant and had a baby she adopted it out because she wasn't ready to have a kid yet, but that didn't stop her from sleeping with every guy that she could get her hands on.
"Where do you think you're going?" Alicia called out just loud enough so I could hear her over the music.
"Alicia I'm not in the mood for your little games so just leave me alone."
"Or what... your gunna run to Zac?!" she hissed at me.
I pushed past her and continued to walk to the front door I wasn't in the mood to be here and I defiantly was NOT in the mood to listen to her or her crap. She then pushed me from behind
"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you"
"FINE WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelled as I turn back around to face her "what could you possibly have to say to me to make this night any worse..." she looked a bit stunned at my attitude but stayed silent "WELL GO ON SAY WHAT YOUR SO DESPERATE TO SAY." She gave me a filthy look then said
"you're such a slut you know that, you sleep with Jason lead him on then when he doesn't do it for you, you go and use Zac" I rolled my eyes
"YEP that's EXACTLY what I do, but how did you find out?! I mean it was just supposed to be a secret between the three of us" I said pretending that she had me all figured out "But oh well I may as well admit it I am a sex addict I can't stand not having sex with my BEST FRIEND & MY EX BOYFRIEND I just crave it so much when one of them is busy I go for the other one, they know how to satisfy me in different ways its amazing" I said sarcastically but this time everyone had stopped dancing and was watching us "So now we have discussed my sex life and you know everything as does everyone else..." I said pointing to everyone "can I go?!" I didn't bother to wait for her answer I started to turn around when she said
"OMG your actually admitting it you really are a slut." I turned around and looked at her, She actually believed me I can't believe how dumb she is I'm talking to the biggest BIMBO ever, I wasn't in the mood for this and she had just pissed me off with her stupidity, I walked over to her & said to her IM. NOT. THE. SLUT. HERE who's the one that got pregnant last year?" some people standing around gasped others cheered.
I then took a step back and looked into her eyes, she looked shocked then you could see the anger rise in her face. No one had ever been game enough to bring up her having a baby because they were too scared of what might happen but now we were all about to find out.

She ran straight at me and pushed me on the floor and climbed on top of me she started swinging her fists she didn't make contact with my face thank god, I had my arms covering my face protecting me so she then starts to pull my hair and slaps me while screaming "you're a fucking bitch, slut, whore etc
I managed to push her off me and roll on top of her, by this time I was so pissed off I had had enough I started swinging back I got in 2 good hits before someone wrapped their arms around my waist and pulled me off I tried to get free of their grip but they turned me towards the front door and forced me outside. When we got outside I was till pissed off I turned to go back inside when Zac grabbed me again spun me around.
"It's not worth it, don't do it" he said then dragged me down off the front yard down onto the road so I would calm down.

When I calmed down a bit I sat down on the curb Zac sat beside me
"Now you wanna tell me what that was all about?"
I was about to answer his question when Alicia came running out of the house looking for me, I stood up ready to defend myself, she saw me then she came running at me.

Zac then grabbed my shoulders and told me to keep calm, then quickly turned around and grabbed Alicia just before she got to where I was standing and walked her back up towards the house.

As he did this I watched him, he said something to her and then she started to say something but then started crying, he hugged her and continued talking to her.
I couldn't believe he was giving her sympathy she was the one that started it, I couldn't stand watching them anymore so I turned around and waited for Zac to come back over to me.
I waited about 5-10 minutes, when he didn't come back I got frustrated and turned around, only to see he was still hugging her while talking to her and rubbing her back and being all nice to her. That's when I knew once he was finished calming her down he was going to come back over here and make out that I was the bad one and I couldn't take it I had to get out of here so I started walking down the street and away from the party.