6- Wandering

It had now been 10 minutes since they had that fight, and they weren't talking, just wandering around the Room of Requirement. Honestly, Hermione was bored, what were they supposed to do until people came to save them? She went to go lie down on the bed, just watching time pass by, and not even a few minutes later, she was interrupted.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked standing beside her. She turned her head slowly to him in annoyance.

"Figure it out." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You can't rest now, what if they come in and attack?"

"Maybe you can ask if they can accept you back or something? Then that way there's no way you'd get attacked." Hermione chuckled lightly and closed her eyes. She still felt Draco near her and opened them. "You can go now." She said and he huffed louder.

"Yeah, maybe I'll just do that, then I'll tell them where you're hiding and we can all kill you together," He joked, rolling his eyes.

She massaged her temples and sighed. "It's such a waste to talk to someone like you." She said fed up, and got up to walk away from him.

Draco stayed silent, anger was fuming up inside of him and he had just wanted to let it out. He restrained himself and went to look out another window.

How did he become this way?

The window suddenly shattered, but no one smashed through it, it was only a big rock. Hermione quickly took out her wand and so did Draco, who made his way to the door and opened it cautiously.

"Don't be nervous Malfoy, they're only here to invite you back in to the Death Eaters." She smiled and he gave her a glare. But it was sort of funny.

They walked down the corridors cautiously, it was still bright and early.

He suddenly stopped and turned around to her, grabbing her shoulder and moving her slowly to the wall. She raised her eyebrow.

"If I'm such a Death Eater, why don't you just leave?" He asked, his hand slowly making his way into her pocket.

She rolled her eyes. "As much as I would love to run away from you, we need to stick together, I'm not dumb. Now get off me." She tried pushing him away.

He smiled faintly and pushed her further into the wall. She tried looking anywhere but him.

Her voice snapped him out of it.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her hands going to his shoulders to push him away.

He stayed silent just looking into her eyes that looked right back.

She finally pushed him away. "Don't touch me again." She warned and she continued walking down the corridor. He trailed slowly behind.

For the first time, he absolutely had nothing to say. He was speechless in front of her, his legs shook a little just holding her in front of him, in his arms.

She was so confident towards him, he'd almost started to become attracted to her. He had wanted to kiss her.

Oh, it felt like such a crime to think it, he just wanted to shut his eyes tightly and just jump off of a tall tower for thinking it.

He couldn't like her, she was just.. ugly, and stupid, and rude, but in the back of his mind it told him she wasn't those things, she was pretty, smart and confident, and he knew it, but would die a painful death before he admitted that to anyone.