Another woman

Scorpious POV

Father help me with my bags I walk into the manor and immediately greeted by my grandmother. "Welcome home Scorpious." She hugged me I missed my grandmother. "Hi grandmother. Hello grandfather." I said shakes he's hand. He never liked being hug. I learn that from father. "I heard your sister wants to stay with the Potters?" I nodded and I walk into the dinning room with grandmother. Then I've saw a dark brunette hair girl. It was my cousin. "Sophia? Why are you here?" I asked her hugged her and my aunt. "To be honest I have no idea." She said. I look at my aunt Daphne. She's my mother's older sister. My father walks in and hugs her then Sophia hugs my father. "How are you uncle Draco?" She asked him. "I'm alright." He said he then suggest me to go hangout with Sophia in the other room.

"I wonder what are they talking about." She asked me and I just shrugged my shoulder. "Usually father would want me to join sit with them listening with him but it is unlike him for not telling us." I told her I hope it's not anything including Estrella staying at the Potters or about father and that women. "Hey let's play wizards chess." She said grabbing my arm into my bedroom and get the games out. She already knows where I kept my stuff.

My room looks the same except for the bedsheets which father changed it every year for us

My room looks the same except for the bedsheets which father changed it every year for us. People will say we're lucky because our father will give everything we want but not everything he'll give easily. We have to earn for it. He is a caring father but at the same time he is strict.

Estrella POV

"Ella you haven't touched your food. Is something wrong?" Ginny asked me. "No Mrs Potter I just feel tired a little." I lied. I was thinking what Scorpious told me. Is it true father is seeing someone else? Then the doorbell rang. "Can someone open the door please." Harry said James gets up and walk to the entrance door.

Harry look up at her and welcomes her

Harry look up at her and welcomes her. "Hi Arabelle. Here's the file I need you to report it at me by Monday." He said handing her a maroon file. "Thanks Harry." "Meet my wife, my children of course James, Lily and Albus Potter." She looks at me and asked. "You must be Estrella Malfoy." I nod and shakes her hand. She's beautiful. "How do you know who I am?" I asked her. "I am the same team with your father. He mentioned a few about you and your brother. You have his eyes and his face structure." I like her smile. "Please join us for dinner Arabelle." Ginny asked her she sits next to me where is empty. "I heard you played quidditch." I then told her what position I'm playing in and she said she was a duelist back in Ilvermony. She's beautiful, smart and strong. She's like the character female I always appreciate. "What are your favourite movie girls?" She asked me and Lily in the living room. "Mine is the Titanic." Lily said. I look at her and answered "I like the avengers." She then smiles widely. "No way Estrella, I am big fan of the avengers movie. Which one is your favourite?" She asked me. I never had someone who likes the same movie as me. People think it's weird seeing a girl enjoys an action movie rather than romantic movie. "My favourite is the classic Ultron." I said sounds basic but I just love it. "I enjoy the first movie the avengers. It's simple but I think it's the best start of a great super hero team. Black widow is my motivation to be strong" "She's my favourite character too!" I told her. We both talks about more ourself. Then she left to go home.