The lost

Estrella's POV

It's Mrs Forter's funeral I get dressed with my black knee length dress.

I walk into my parents bedroom

I walk into my parents bedroom. I knock on the door lightly. My father answered the door. "May I talk to mum?" I asked him. He lets me in. She looks beautiful. She sees me walks towards her and smile. "Hi dear. You look beautiful today." She said. I know beneath that smile she must be heartbroken.

"Thank you. I just came in to check on you if you're doing okay." She then hugs me and kiss my forehead. "You know I remember the last thing she said to me is always be a great mother. She was the best mother and I always want to be a mother. I'm going to miss her but I know she'll be safe. Now I know she's with my sister." I smile and feel so loved by her hug.

At the funeral I start to chat with my cousin and aunt Daphne. "How's living with her so far?" She asked me. "She's the best aunt Daphne. Why don't you come over at our home more often?" I asked her. "Oh I was busy with my own job in the ministry. I heard your parents are already back in the job." Scorpious and I nodded they been working hard on it. They both enjoy their job and are very professional. They never get their romance into job. They're always focus on their duties. I look at mum and father sitting with few guests. I know it takes time for her to get back home. She wants to spend few more minutes here. I play with Willow I've realized she's been down too. "You miss her too?" I asked she puts her head on my lap. I rub her head. "Poor Willow." I said she looks happy.

"Let's go home." Mum said I hold her hand and father holds Willow's leash. Scorpious walk beside me and just smile. In the car mum and father hold hands while Scorpious and I rubs Willow. She's been quiet usually she's active when there's people around. Grandmother on the other hand just nod her head to the music. "What do you guys want this dinner?" Mum asked. "We we're thinking we'll just cook for you." Scorpious said. "We did?" I asked him confused he mouthed do it. "Oh yeah I remembered. We just think you're feeling tired." She looks back at us and smile. "Aww that's sweet but it's okay I can do it myself." We both insist to help. "Let them help darling. I can help sort out your work files in the moment." Father said. She smiles and kiss his cheek. "Thank you dear. Okay so what are your plans to make?" She asked us. "We don't thought about it yet." Scorpious said. "Okay then we'll figure it out later." She said.

Draco's POV

Finally done with all the reports. I pack it up and send it to the Potters. It was a 3 hours work. I feel my body ache. Why the hell do I feel so low energy? I guess it's being in 40s getting me feel old. I then caught a delightful smell outside my home office. I walk down to the kitchen and hear my wife and my children laughing.

"Uhhh what's with the mess guys?" I asked them laughing. "We're playing around father. While waiting for the oven to done." Scorpious answered me. "Want to play?" Arabelle asked. "No thank you I'm just going to take a shower." As I turn around my daughter just wipe a chocolate cream on my face. "HEY! GIVE ME THAT!" I laughed and trying to chase her for doing that. I've never had this much fun in the kitchen. "Mum help!" She yelled hiding behind her. "Darling move let me get her." I said she keeps blocking me and Scorpious is just laughing beside me. "What are you laughing?" I asked him I grab the flour and throw on his hair. "DAD!" He yelled. I then laugh but he grab it from me and just flicker some on me. "Oh no!" I said he runs behind Arabelle. "Mum help us!" He said. I try to get them so I carry my wife put her aside and chase them both. We all laugh playing around with us being all messy.