Dark room

Estrella is 21 years old she is now working as a professor in Hogwarts. She teaches potions class since it was her best and favourite subject , Scorpious is 23 years old and engaged to Lily Potter and Evelyn is 2 years old. Draco decided to let go being an auror and to stay at home taking care Evelyn and his mother. While Arabelle continue doing her job. Narcissa decide to move in with Andromeda since she starts to feel alone at her home. They both fix their relationship and make new memories together.

Estrella's POV

I watched the clock and turn my eyes onto the students. "You all may be dismissed now. Please be informed I will be quizzing you on Wednesday next week. My office will always be open for any questions or tutoring." I said as 2 and 3 students walk up to me wanting to ask few questions. I get back to my office and check all the students homework.

I then got a call from father. "Hi dad I'll be home in few minutes. Need anything?" I said then I heard my sister's voice crying. "Dad? Is Evelyn okay?" I asked him. "I don't know how much time I have. You have to get home quick. Someone's-" he didn't finish his sentence he ended the call but I can hear he's panic. I get up and tell Rose about what my father said. She try to call her dad while I call up Scorpious. "Father just call me I think him and Evelyn are in danger. All I heard is father wants us back quick." I said he then reply to meet me there. I try to call mum but it went straight to the voicemail. "Hi mum. Dad just call I think he's in danger please meet us back at the manor." I drive quick to the Manor. "Please don't let anything bad happened." I mumble.

The house looks okay from the outside. I then saw Scorpious's car. I then see some green light from the window. I run out into the house. Please please don't let anyone die. I saw Scorpious fighting with a man wearing a black cloak but he has a mask on. "Scorpious!" He looks at me and told me to not worry and find dad. I run upstairs trying to find father and Evelyn. "Dad! Dad! Evelyn!" I shout out. "Ellie!" I heard Evelyn calling for me in the attic. I run quick but then stop my steps when I saw my father's body is laying face down. "Dad!!" I run to him. I pull the attic staircase and drag my father's body up. "Evelyn?" I look around the attic. She runs to me then saw dad. "Daddy's doing fine." I said to her. "Remember stay quiet okay? Like hide and seek." I said but the the window smashed. It was great uncle Rudolphus. "Expelliarmus!" He shouted and my wand is slipped out of my hand. "No where to run now.  Oh who is this little one? Oh yes little Evelyn." She hides behind my legs then my dad start to wake up. "Give yourself up and no one gets hurt." He get closer to me. I look around and grab the old lamp I throw it to his head. I open up the staircase attic and drag dad down with Evelyn behind me. I get into the empty room try to wake dad up. I know I can't just drag him everywhere. I then heard Arabelle. "Mum! In dad's office!" I yelled out but Rudolphus storms in and push me at the bookcase. All the books smashed my head down. He grabs me by the neck and pin me on the wall pointing his wand at me. "No! Let Ellie go!" Evelyn try pull him away from me. "Evelyn.. no.." I try to stop her. "You little cunt!" He kicked her to the table she got knocked down. "No!-"
Arabelle and Scorpious rush in. He grabs me onto his chest and points his wand on my head. "Let my daughter go you twisted mental man!" Mum yelled. "Try and catch me now." He said then aunt Daphne appear. "Daphne. Please help my daughter." Dad asked her help from the ground trying to get up. "Sorry ex brother in law. I want more than saving your daughter. I never like you anyway. I hate when my sister married to you but when she passed away. Your daughter is the cost of her death! Your kids are the cost I lost my sister and my best friend! Now I will destroy what has taken from me." She said carrying Evelyn and petrified Scorpious then pulling him closer. "Say goodbye to your precious babies Draco!" The black smoke appear I know we're apparating. The last thing I hear is my father "I'M BEGGING YOU NO!"