Bonding

Draco's POV

I get myself ready and walk downstairs seeing my two children already eating their breakfast. "Where's Lily?" I asked Estrella. "She's at the pond with grandmother." I grab a chair and start eating the cereal. Father then walk in and sit besides Scorpious. "Good morning father." I said to him he then nods me good morning. "Your new girlfriend will be coming right?" He asked I nod but I look at my children seem sad usually mornings like this they always want me to bring them out playing quidditch or just playing at the maze in the backyard.

"Is something wrong kids?" I asked them Scorpious look at Estrella and she looks back at him. "I know it's hard seeing me with another woman but I really hope you two can try at least get to know her. Promise me you'll try." They smile. "Yes father." Mother and Lily walk in. "I never knew much about koi fish. They're beautiful." Lily said to us. "Glad you enjoy the pond. Want to go watch a movie in the movie room?" Scorpious asked. "Fine by me what about you Lily?" "Sounds fun Draco do you want to join?" She asked me. "Please daddy.. it's a while since we watch movie together." I can't just say no to my sweet baby girl. "Sure baby. I'll be up in a second." I told them then they clean away their dishes and go straight to the movie room.

It's just a small room with many movies collection and huge couch. I used to watch movies with Astoria and Scorpious when he was just a tiny little Malfoy.

 I used to watch movies with Astoria and Scorpious when he was just a tiny little Malfoy

I walk in the room hand Lily the popcorn I've made. "So what are we watching?" I asked them. "Estrella had an idea Scorpious have to close his eyes and whatever dvd he pulled out we watch that." Lily said. "Sounds interesting way. Okay go ahead Scorp." He close his eyes and start pull out one of the dvd. "Is it a horror movie?" Lily asked. "50 shades of grey?" "Nononono we can't watch that give me that." I said get the dvd out of he's hand. "What's that movie about?" Estrella asked. "Something scandalous go pick other." I said. "Oooo Anabelle. Let's watch this." He said.

After watching the movie I get myself tea for dinner. I then walk past Scorpious's room and saw him sitting at the edge of his bed looking at something. I knock at the doorway. "Hey buddy." I said he smiles at me. He has his mother's eyes. "I love this picture of mum. She looks beautiful wearing dark blue." He said to me showing the picture. "She's always beautiful no matter what she wears." He then frowned. "Father.. do you really love this woman?" He asked me seriously. "Scorpious, I only start dating her for 3 months but yes I really do have a strong feelings to her." He looks down. "It just feels like you're replacing mother. Or worse I sometimes feel like you're cheating on mum." I feel a heartbroken when he said that. Maybe he isn't ready for a new mother. "Scorpious I love your mother. She's the first woman I am deeply in love with. She also did give birth to 2 most amazing beautiful children of mine. I'm sorry if you feel that way. I never would ever in my life try to replace your mother. No one can.. but this woman I met makes me feel whole again." I said he then hugs me. "I know she makes you happy. As long as you're happy with her I'll be happy too." I start to feel crying again thank god I raised him well. He is such a better son than me.