New beginning

Draco's POV

We run down to the common room and we saw Selvi attacking inside the dorm. All students are running out. Harry and Ron arrived in time they bring all the students out but I don't see my children. "Arabelle, my children they're still in there." I tell her. We walk in there and see my son lays down with blood on his arm. "Oh my God!" I yelled putting his head on my lap. "Get him out I'll find your daughter." She said. "Please be careful." I said she kissed me and I carry my son outside where is safe. Hermione arrived with Pansy she is a healer. She help clean off the blood on my son. "Is your head hurting?" She asked him. He nods slowly. "Dad, Ella is still in there. I told her to hide but she don't listen." I hugs him tight he cries out want his sister back. I calm him down telling him everything will be okay. "PANSY! SHE'S NOT BREATHING!" I heard a yell I panicked please not my daughter please. I run behind Pansy and look at the ground.

Arabelle's POV

I found Estrella gasping she's been hit by a dangerous sectum sempra. Selvi then tried the killing curse on me but I avoid it. I petrified her and carry Estrella out while Ron pulls Selvi out.

I run quickly to Pansy when Estrella stop breathing. "PANSY! SHE'S NOT BREATHING!" I yelled and gently put her on the floor. I try not to let Draco see but he did. "NO! NO! NO! MY BABY!!" Harry and Blaise pulls him back he cried out. Blood still bleeding out of her she's still not breathing. "Okay hands off Forter. Clear!" Still no pulse I keep doing cpr but nothing. "Charge again" she said. But I can't help hearing Draco fell on the ground screaming. "ELLA! BABY! PLEASE PLEASE STAY WITH DADDY! GOD PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER!!" He yelled crying wanting to explode. Harry then walk to us and cast a spell. The blood stop coming out of her and she starts breathing again after I done doing cpr on her. "Come on carry her into the ambulance." I help her. "Pansy please let me come with her." Draco begged with his eyes are still in tears. "Sure get in. Arabelle I need you to make sure she's okay. My partner is not with me." I get in and sit beside Scorpious he holds my hand feeling scared for his sister. I know what it feels like to loose a sister.

After 2 weeks Estrella finally wakes up from her coma. The doctors helped her get back on her feet. She becomes better and better. She heals quickly. Scorpious finally graduate Hogwarts as the number one most best student, an honour student and the head boy.

Scorpious's POV

"Mr Malfoy please as the number one best student you shall give out a few words." Headmistress McGonagall said. I stood up and start to look down at the other students and then at my father. He smiles holding hands with his girlfriend and my sister looking at me adore.

"I'm not really good in speeches. But I do know who I would like to thank. My loyal and amazing friends that helped me out with going through school. My professors that have gave me time and effort leading me with great lessons. But the most person I adore and look up to is my father. Draco Lucius Malfoy. He may be a strict father but he is caring, kind, emphatic man. He's past here may call him as a bully but he has changed to a better person. The first day I have to left my home I said to him "I promise I'll be just like you father a smart and a head boy." But he frowned at me and said. "Never be like me. I don't want you to be like me." Obviously I was upset and heartbroken but he said again. "I want you to be better than me. Be a greater wizard than me. Don't do the same mistake as I did." In that moment I promise him exactly that. I do not bully other students, I have true and loyal friends. I am happy my father is the strongest and best man ever. He is the best father ever. Thank you for always there with me dad." I ended my speech and run down to him.

I hug him tight. I tell him how much I love him. He cries. "Awww Scorpious I love you too. I love you so much." Everyone in the great hall clap and cheer. I know my father always works hard to be the best father and he did.

Back in the manor grandmother made the most delicious feast. Now that grandfather is in Azkaban, I feel more safer than ever. I'm finally ready to tell father about my relationship with Lily since he already knows Estrella's relationship with Anthony. "Father, something I have to tell you."  "What is it buddy?" He asked me looking at me and at Lily. "I'm actually dating someone but I just didn't ready to tell you." I said to him he nods and smiles. "Well you're ready to tell me now?" I nodded. "Who's the lucky girl to dating my son?" He said looking at me with a smile which I hope he won't frowned. I look behind me to Lily she holds my hand. "Lily Potter I'm dating Lily Potter." I said he then stands up and smiles. "I hope my son treats you well." He said she chuckle. "He is a very sweet boy Draco. Thank you for accepting us." She said I smile at dad. Then Harry shakes dad's hand. "What's this for Potter?" He asked. "As a sorry back at Hogwarts." They both smile and apologies for their rivals back they're in Hogwarts.

2 years later..

Draco's POV

Arabelle arrive to celebrate Scorpius getting a job as the ministry in the muggle department. "I'm proud of you Scorpious." She said giving him a scarf as a gift. "I'm glad you came Arabelle. Ella was begin to worry you're not coming." He said. Mother than shows pictures of me when I was a baby. Great. Another way to embarrassed me. "Oh I think this one shows when he was potty training."  "MOTHER!" I grabbed the album away. They all laughed.

"Darling can you um close your eyes? There's something I want to show you." I said to her. She looks at me curiosly then look at my kids. "Dad bought something so he wants to show you. You're going to love it." Ella said. She stands near me and close her eyes.

"Open your eyes beautiful

"Open your eyes beautiful." I said to her. She gasp looking at the beautiful tree decorated with lights that looks just like stars you can reach. "What's all this babe?" She asked. I then give my kids and my mother the look.

Scorpious's sign : WILL
Estrella's sign : YOU
Mother's sign : MARRY

I pull out a small paper from my jacket. "Draco Malfoy?" It said. She holds it and looks back at me. I kneel down and pull out a ring. "Arabelle Forter the most amazing loving woman I have met for the past 3 years, I love you so much. Will you marry me my love?"  She cries "Yes! Yes!" She said jumping on me I hug her tight. "Do you like it?" I asked her. "I love it. Oh Draco!" She kissed me and it's the amazing passion kiss she gave me just like our first night together.

"You're going to be my mum!" Ella said. Hugging her. "Welcome to our family." Mum said. "Thanks for making us happy!" Scorpious hugs her too. I'm just glad my kids are accepting this incredible woman to be their stepmother. "Thank you so much. This is perfect." She said kissing me again.

Next morning

Draco announced about the proposal at his workplace and Arabelle agree to Draco for taking off duty for a while to focus on weddings and being husband and wife for few weeks.

Estrella POV

I run down to enjoy breakfast father had made. "Father can I go help Arabelle to prepare for her wedding?" I asked dad eating my favourite cereal. "Sure I'll ask her." He said calling her right away. Scorpious then came back home just in time. "How's the night shift Scorp?" Father asked him. "It's a first time so it's harder for me. I fell asleep a lot but luckily my co worker help me through it." He said. I am 18 years old now but I decide not to find a job so quick so I spend my time taking care of grandmother and study more about astronomy. "Hi babe. How are you? Yeah I'm alright too love. Listen is it okay if Ella wants to help you go out helping with the wedding? She'll be excited. I love you too love." He hung up and said I can go with her. Yay! I can hangout with her more. "Father do you need to go somewhere? I can help you too." Scorpious asked. "Don't worry buddy, Harry and Neville wants to help me I want you to go and rest." Father said as Scorpious yawned.