Rescue mission

Hermione's POV

After few questioning her, I sent the information to Harry and Ron making sure the aurors and school alert about this. Then the ministry quickly publish it to the daily prophet.

...They are selling children and women between ages 3 and 15. They are even women who are in their 20s and 30s being sexual assaults and sold to men. The missing Malfoy children are suspected to be involved as to be sold to other older men. They are now Scorpious Malfoy 24, Estrella Malfoy 22 and their youngest Evelyn Malfoy 3. The aurors and the ministry are doing their best to keep searching for those children and women to be saved. The order of Phoenix join as well...

After reading it I put down and tell Draco what will be our next plan. "For now we think it's best you two stay put here. You two can find any clues from that tiny house. If I find anything I'll tell you as soon as possible." I said to them but I can tell they want to go home and find them. "We'll stay." Arabelle said. Before I leave I hugged both of them tight promising them I will get them back.

Arabelle's POV

We walk in the tiny house all we can find are clothes and few foods that are left. I've then realized we haven't had breakfast. "Draco, can we go eat now. I'm starting to feel hungry." I said to him. He nods. "I know. I'm hungry too. Let's drive at the diner we saw yesterday. I think it's only 15 minutes drive." He said holding my hand and we walk to the car. In the car I stare outside looking at the snow and the trees covered with snow. Evelyn always plays hide and seek in the snow with her brother and sister. While me and Draco would build snowman. When they're done playing she would hug the snowman. She's adorable. Draco puts his hand on my thighs. "Are you okay darling?" I nodded but I know he can feel I am sad to know they're in danger.

We finally arrived at the diner. It looks cozy and many locals are eating at that place.

D

D

raco held his hand out I hold it and we walk into the diner. The woman greets us or should I say greets Draco. She sit us to a table near the counter stools and give out the menu. "I'll be back with you. By the way sir my name is Anne but you can call me whatever you want sir." She said flirty with him I rolled my eyes to the menu and she walks away. "Darling you're not jealous are you?" He asked I just smirk. "Awe you're adorable when you're jealous. Trust me you are way more extraordinary more attractive than her. I caught few eyes that's watching you my love." He said I look at him and he smiles.

We finish our breakfast while talking about when Hermione's going to tell us something. "Anything else I can help with?" Anne said God she's annoying. "No I think we're done here." Draco said. "Okay then it will be 30 pound please." Draco pays her with a 3 pound tip. She then slip a note. "What's this?" Draco asked. "My number sir." She said. I start to feel red in anger wanting to hex her so much but I can't. "No thanks I already have the most sexiest and gorgeous wife." He said and hold my hand I just wink at her embarrassing face. We get in the car and I kiss him. "Mhm what is that for darling?" He asked. "For showing me off." I said he then drive us back to the tiny house. On our way there Harry called me.