°•10th part•°

After some amazing minutes of kissing,we broke it and smiled to each other. "Thank you for this." He said while blushing. "No problem...I liked it too..." "Should we go?" I nodded and we joined the others. "What did it take you so long?" Sam said. "We were discussing about something." Martinus said. "Or just showing the love they have for each other!" Jake said with his mouth full. "Aww! My sis finally fell in love!" Corey said and was about to cry...This is so awkward..."Well Jake wasn't wrong...sorry..." Martinus whispered and blushed. Tell me how? How can he be so cute all the time?" "Are you going to eat or keep staying there like tomatoes?" Colby said and we sat with them. "Yummy we have pizza!" I said exited and took a slice. Martinus was just starring and not eating anything. "Martinus,what's wrong?" I said and looked at him. "Ehm,I have never eaten pizza..." he said and looked down. "Well now you will!" I took a slice and put it on his mouth. He ate it and stayed like a statue for a time. "What's wrong with him?" Corey said and all of us are looking at him. "Martinus? Don't tell me that I killed you..." I said scared. "Omg!" He yelled and took other slices and ate them all,and we started laughing. "Bro,when is the last that you have eaten?" Corey said and wiped away his tears and his face was red like a tomato from laughing. "For ages!" He said with mouth filled up. "Poor boy..." Leah said with puppy eyes. After some time of eating and enjoying the night,we all layed in the beds that are in the room. "Pizza might be the love of my life!" Martinus said and we all started laughing. "Martinus don't make Y/N jealous!" Sam said laughing. "Sam,you too now?" I said and rolled my eyes. "Don't worry cutie,I'm on your side." Colby said. "Aww my baby!" I said and went to hug him. "Martinus do something! He took your girl!" Leah said laughing. "I won't let her go!" Colby said and kissed my cheek. Martinus was looking jealous at us and I smirked at him. "Well who wants coca cola?" Corey said and went to take it. "What is coca cola?" Martinus asked and we all looked at him.