°•36th part•°

(Y/N's Pov) We dried ourselves,put a towel around us and went to our room. I sat on bed,looking out of the window,waiting for Martinus to get ready. I still can't believe what happened. I can feel myself burning and butterflies on my stomach are just stressing me! "I'm done." Martinus said and I looked at him. I stood up and now he went to the window. I started getting ready and sometimes looked at Martinus. I finished and went to hug him from behind. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. He took my hand into his and we went to see if they are awake. We went in and found them still sleeping. "They should be kidding me!" Martinus said and rolled his eyes. "I know how to fix it." I said and took my phone. I went on YouTube and searched for videos of people screaming. I put it on and they immediately woke up scared. "Y/N,what the fuck?!" Leah yelled and me and Martinus started laughing. "Why did you have to do that?" Corey said annoyed. "If I didn't do that,you would be sleeping until tomorrow!" I said. "Please let us to sleep. We don't feel that good." Sam said with closed eyes. "You can show Martinus how to do tiktok while we are sleeping." Jake said and all were back at sleeping. Weird...I took Martinus by hand and went outside. "Y/N,what is tiktok?" He asked confused. "Aww my little boy!" I said and stroked his cheeks. "What? It's not my fault! This is all new to me!" He said sad and I just kissed him. "No one said that it's your fault. I'll show you what's tiktok." I took my phone and started showing him some tiktoks. "Do you also do tiktoks?" He asked and I nodded. "Can I see them?" I gave him the phone and started watching them. It's cute how he looks at my tiktoks so concentrated. "You are amazing!" He said smiling at me. "Thanks." I said and smiled. "Let's do one together!" He said excited. "If you want to." I choosed a sound and put the phone near the tree. "So,you have to move in the right and do whatever I do." I told him and we started. When I was dancing,I stumbled on a rock and fell...