°•50th part•°

I was just smiling and he looked confused at me. "Y/N,you are freaking me out! Just say it!" He said while holding me by arms. "In some weeks you will be free!" I said and my eyes got watery. "What..." he said with a shaking voice. "On Halloween's night we will stop the curse and finally you will get out of here!" I said and some tears appeared on his eyes. "I can't believe it." He said and hugged me. "Believe it babe." I said when I broke the hug and cuddled his cheek. "I don't know how to thank you." He said and kissed my hand. "I love you more than anything else." He said and connected our lips. We layed down and broke the kiss. "I can't explain how happy I am!" He said and kept on tearing up. "I know..." I said and hugged him again. He started sobbing and crying on my chest. Aww my baby! "Ok babe,calm down." I said and wiped his tears. "This is all because of you. You always said that you will help me,that all of this will end and I'll be free...And now it's happening. Y/N,for real I will never be able to thank you enough." He said and I started smiling. "Martinus,what would you expect me to do? I loved you since we met,of course I had to help you. Do you know how much I've hoped to find the solution and take you out of here? I love you Martinus and I want all the world to know that I am only yours." I said and cuddled his cheek. "I love you too." He pulled me close to him and put the blanket over us. I feel the happiest girl alive! In some weeks he will be able to start a new life,to explore the world,make friends,to try new things,and above all,to be happy. I can't wait for all of these to happen. He's very special and he deserves only the best. I looked up at him and saw that he's already sleeping. I smiled and got even closer. We need some rest because we have to get ready tomorrow. Everything must be perfect! With these thoughts,I fell asleep.