°•39th part•°

(Y/N's Pov) When we heard those screams,we ran inside the castle. When we went in the room,we found all of them terrified. "What happened?! Are you all okay?!" I asked worried. "Something was here!" Colby said. "It was like a shadow,and it was staying in the middle of the room." Sam said. I looked at Corey,who had put his hoodie over his face. I sat on bed and placed my hand on his leg. "Corey,was it the shadow man?" I asked and he looked at me. His eyes were red from crying. "I thought that everything will be fine this time,no shadow man,no calls...But now I'm not the only one who sees it." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I think this place is playing with us." Jake said. "I don't wanna stay here anymore!" Leah said and I looked mad at her. "We won't leave without stopping the curse." Sam said. "Who knows if we can stop it? I don't wanna spend the rest of my life here! Mike is waiting for me!" She said mad and Martinus left. "I can't believe that you said that!" I said and went after him. I went to check in our room,but he wasn't there. I decided to go and look in the second floor. I went near the mirrors,like the first time when Martinus talked to me. "Y/N?" I turned and saw him...but I don't feel anything between us. "Martinus,where were you?" "I was in bathroom to wash my face." He said. "Y/N,can you give me your necklace for a moment?" "Why?" "I wanna show you something about it." "First,I want to tell you that my dad phoned me some minutes ago." I lied. "Really? How sweet from him." He smiled and I nodded. What the fuck! I have told him that my dad and I don't talk to each other. It's impossible that he forgot that...I looked at the mirror behind him and saw Marcus' reflection. "So will you give it to me?" I touched the necklace and closed my eyes. "The sun can't be the moon and the moon can't be the sun. Slave of darkness go away together with your lies." I said and the necklace started shining. The light hitted him and in some seconds he disappeared...