°•53th part•°

The weeks went fast and today is Halloween. I've been practicing every day and to be honest I have became very good at using my powers. "Y/N,how are you?" Martinus said as came inside the room. "Good,what about you?" I said and he sat next to me. "I'm kind of nervous. A whole new world is waiting for me out there." He said and I put my hand on his leg. "And we will explore it together. I couldn't be happier!" I said and we both smiled. "What would I do without you?" He said and leaned for a kiss. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and talking about Martinus' plans. The night was coming and we went to the others. "Are you all ready?" Sam said and we nodded. "Martinus,now you have to do as we have planned." Colby said and Martinus nodded. "Good luck." I said and hugged him. He smiled at me and got out of the room. Martinus will be staying on the second floor until Lorene shows up. "Guys,I'll go and search for something." I said and they nodded. While I was walking to Martinus' room,I started feeling dizzy. I fell on my knees and my vision got blurry. In some minutes I fainted...When I woke up I found myself tied up in a chair. Shit! "Hello,Y/N. Finally we are alone." Lorene said and showed up. "I guess your plan just failed." She said and laughed. "I'm not scared of you. And to be honest you just made it easier for me." I said and just got my eyes focused on her. Huh,why nothing is happening? "I think you forgot to use this,upss." She said while holding the necklace. She threw it down and stepped on it,breaking it on hundreds of pieces. "NO!" I yelled and some tears appeared on my eyes. "What will you do know? You sent Martinus to me by yourself. And the necklace is gone now." She said and made me look at her. "Now you will also hurt Martinus by leaving." "I won't go anywhere!" I yelled. "Not you,but Y/N." She said and a clone of me entered the room. "What!" I said shocked while looking at her. "I won't kill you,so you can see the show." They disappeared and I started screaming.