°•23th part•°

(Martinus's Pov) I just can't believe that he was about to rape her..."Martinus,why the fuck he wanted to rape her?!" Colby said mad. "How am I supposed to know?" I said looking down. "It's our fault. We made her sad and she ran away." Corey said sad. "I feel very bad for words I said to her." Jake said with both of his hands on head. "Yeah,we just couldn't accept the fact that our Y/N isn't that scared little girl who came to live in our apartment." Sam said and all nodded. "Guys,please let's go and say sorry to her." Colby said and we made our way to her. When Colby opened the door,what I saw killed all my hopes..."Y/N?" Leah said shocked and they broke the kiss. "Y/N,what are you doing? Get away from him?!" Colby said scared. "Why? He's not hurting me." She said and I went to them. "Go away or I'll make sure you to go to hell." I said trying to control my anger. "I didn't come for you,I came to stay with her." Marcus said and wrapped his arms around her chest and kissed her shoulder. "Y/N,let me remind you that an hour ago he was about to rape you!" I said mad. She shook her head and looked at Marcus scared,then stood up and came to hug me. "Please don't let me with him." She said scared and I looked mad at him. "Never come close to her again." "Y/N,don't forget what I told you." He smirked at me and disappeared. "Can you explain us what you two were doing?" Colby said and Y/N just pointed at her phone. Sam took it and we all started watching. So he kissed her! But wait after that he's just looking at her and his eyes turned red. Don't tell me that he hypnotized her! Y/N is still on my arms so I kissed her head. "Do you think that she's in danger?" Leah said worried. "I don't really know. What do you think Martinus?" Sam said and I sighed. "In my opinion,he wants to hurt me by using Y/N." I said and looked at her while she's sleeping in my arms so peacefully. "What should we do?" Corey asked. "I have an idea. We will contact the real Marcus' spirit tonight..." I said and all looked at me with wide opened eyes.