°•62th part•°

He took me on his arms and went out in the corridor. "Are we going to the beach or what?" Jake said and I turned all red. Martinus immediately sent us to my room. "Ehm,why did you do that?" I asked confused as he put me down. "Do I have to have a specific reason for sending you in your room?" He said and I rolled my eyes. "You are weird." I said and kissed his cheek. "But you love this weirdo,right?" He said and placed his hands on my hips. "Of course I do." I said and he pecked my lips. "Go and change now." I said and he nodded. As he left,I started getting ready. When I finished I went to Martinus. When I opened the door I saw him naked?! He turned and looked shocked at me. I put both of my hands on my eyes and I guess I'm blushing. "Have you put anything on already?" I asked confused. Shit,that was awkward..."Yes,you can look now." He said and I did so,but immediately closed them again. "Martinus!" I said mad and he laughed. "It's not funny!" I said and heard him opening the closet. "Ok,ok,I swear you can look now." He said and slowly I opened them. "Why were you naked though?" "Can't I change my boxers?" He said and I had to laugh. "Ey guys are you going to join us or stay all the day by yourselves?" We heard Colby saying. "Maybe we should stay here." Martinus said while smirking. "Bye." I said and left his room. I went downstairs and saw Colby doing push-ups. I went to him carefully and went on top of him. "What the fuck!" He said as he fell down. "Oh come on! This is how strong you are?" I said. He rolled us and continued doing push-ups with me under him,and whenever he was coming down he kissed my nose. "Colby,let me go!" I said with a baby voice and he smiled. "My little baby koala won't go anywhere!" He said and I giggled. "Y/N? What..." We turned and saw Martinus running out. "Shit,don't tell me he thinks that!" Colby said and we stood up.