°•32th part•°

"Anyway,let's eat something." Jake said and went to take something. All started eating while I lost in my thoughts. Who can it be that woman? And why does she want to help me? I don't know what to think first. What does the necklace have to do with this? That what happened was unusual and very shocking for me. Still I'm kind of proud of myself that I beated her ass off. No one dares to touch my boy! "Ey cutie. Where are you?" Is he kidding me now? "In a beach,swimming with you." I said and winked at him. He giggled and started feeding me. "Just for information,I can eat by myself." I said. "No,you are my baby abd I have to take care of you." He said and gave me another bite. He is so cute! Can I marry this angel here! Ok,ok,I have to calm down. After a while we finished and Martinus took me on his arms and went to our room. "Why did you bring me here?" I said as he layed me down. "Can't I stay some time alone with my baby?" He said and layed next to me. "Since when I am your baby?" I said smiling and he blushed. "I..." he tried to talk but just turned his back to me. "Martinus is shy,huh?" I said and went near his ear. "You don't have to be shy." I whispered and started kissing his neck. "Hmm..." he started moaning and I just kept on on doing it. He got away and I looked confused at him. "What's wrong?" I asked and finally he turned to me. "You should stop." He said and looked away. "Didn't you like it?" I said while looking down sad. "I'm sorry." I said and layed down again. "Look,I didn't say that I didn't like it. I love every touch you leave on my body. It's just you are..." "I am what?" I stood up and went to him. "You are..." he tried again. "I am?" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck and pressed my body into his. "You are...turning me on..." he said breathing heavy and I smiled. I smashed my lips into his and we started kissing. His hands went down to my ass squeezing it. "Jump." He said between kisses and I did so. He layed us on bed and we continued kissing until we fell asleep on each other's arms.