°•76th part•°

We broke the hug and I looked at Corey. He raised his eyebrow at me and I started thinking...Oh yes,she hasn't accepted my proposal yet..."Honey,I think that you have to give me your answer already." I said and Y/N smiled. "Yes,Martinus Gunnarsen." She said and I got the box out of my pocket. I took the ring and put it on her finger. "I guess I will cry rivers soon." Colby said smiling. "I can't wait for that day!" Corey said. "Well maybe in some weeks that day will come." I said and they looked surprised at me. "You really want to do it that fast?" Y/N said. "Of course. What will our baby think when it comes to life and her parents are still not married." I said and cuddled her tummy. She put her hand on mine and I kissed her forehead. Colby's phone started ringing and he started a facetime with Sam. "Is Y/N okay?" He asked worried and on the screen appeared the others. "Guess who will become uncles!" Colby said happy and Sam and Jake started tearing up. "Y/N...Martinus...Congrats..." Jake said and started crying. "We are just so happy..." Sam said and hugged Jake. "Aww my babies!" Y/N said smiling and I smiled too. "And guess who will be dancing on their wedding in some weeks." Corey said and started dancing. "What!" They all said through the phone. "Ok ok stop surprising us,just come and tomorrow I just wanna be back home. Bye!" Sam said and hanged up. Doctor checked Y/N and told us that we can go. I took her close to me and we got in the car and drove to the hotel. That night we all took some rest and I was cuddling with Y/N in our room. In some weeks she will be my wife and soon the mother of our child. None of these would happen if she didn't stop believing that I will live. I went down to her stomach and started kissing and talking to it while Y/N was playing with my hair.