°•42th part•°

(Martinus' Pov) I heard something and woke up. I looked down to Y/N who was sleeping peacefully. This calmed me a little. Carefully I layed her and stood up to take our clothes. While I was dressing myself,I heard some footsteps. I looked around and saw nobody. I took Y/N's clothes and went to her. I don't wanna wake her up,so I am trying my best to be quiet. I took her on my arms and got out of there. I opened the door and got in our room. I closed it and layed Y/N on the bed. "Whatever you do,I will always love Martinus." She said still sleeping. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I went to see what are the boys doing. "Where the fuck have you been?!" Sam yelled. "And where is Y/N?!" Colby said scared. "Boys,chill. We were in the pool inside my room and Y/N is sleeping in our room now." "Pool inside your room?" They all said in the same time. "Remember when I told you that this place has some secret rooms? Well,I have one in my room." I said and they calmed down a little. "I think you should inform us next time." Jake said. "In fact,I was alone there,but she found me. Now,excuse me,but I'll go back to Y/N." I said and left. To be honest,I am kind of mad. Don't they trust me? I would never do something to hurt Y/N. I love her. I layed down next to her and just looked at her. Hopefully I will come back to life and finally be with her. She is my everything. "Good morning." She said and looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "Good morning." I said and smiled at her. "You brought me here?" She asked and I nodded. "Do the others know that we are here?" She asked and I nodded again. "They were worried about you." I said and looked away. "Did they say something to you? From your reaction I can see that you are mad." She said but I didn't answer. She came to me and layed on top of me. "Martinus,what's bothering you?" She was making circles on my chest with her finger and I started playing with her hair.