°•49th part•°

I don't know if I'm sleeping or just being paralyzed. Why it feels like I have died? I opened my eyes and stood up and...left my body?! COOL! I went to Martinus and kissed his forehead. I went to the library and started checking the books about paranormal things. Hours were passing,the moonlight was coming from the window and lighting the room. I think finally I found something. Demons feed themselves with human souls. The only way to end the curse made by a demon,is to make him to say his name on the Halloween's night. To say his name? In that moment I heard someone opening the door and I hid under the table. "That girl is very strong,madam." "You let a little bitch to scare you!" I heard Lorene saying. "If you fail again,you know what will happen." She said and the monster disappeared. "Let's go and see what my boy is doing." She said and I went after her. She went inside our room and went on top of him. What the fuck! Something strong was streaming inside me while looking what she wants to do. She lifted up his shirt and started kissing his belly. Ok,that's enough! I went and took her by hair and started beating her. "Never touch him again!" I said mad and my necklace started shining. The light went towards her face and started burning her. Martinus woke up by all the screams and looked scared. "Fuck you,bitch!" She said to me and disappeared. Martinus looked shocked at me and then to my body laying on the bed. "Don't stress,just wait." I said and went back to my body. I moved my arm and opened my eyes. "Finally!" I said happy and looked at Martinus. "How did you do that?" He asked and I giggled. "I was stucked in my body,I had somehow to get out. I could hear everything what you said,but couldn't move or talk." "My cutie." He said and pulled me in a hug. "What was Lorene doing here?" "Trying to rape you?" "What?!" He said shocked. "Don't think about that now,I have good news!"