Chapter 13 (Aggravation)

After many hours of training, Mwanzo was getting real tired of training and was getting exhausted. We stopped trying to catch his breath while Scar just looked at him really angry and disappointed.

Scar: "Ugh, Mwanzo tell me. How are we going to take over the Tree of Life, If you DON"T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!"

Mwanzo just looks at him a bit angry. While they were talking, they didn't see is that Mama Binturong was watching them from afar.

Mwanzo: "This is Rani's fault, I can't do anything with this stupid back!"

Mama Binturong: "Ah ha ha, interesting." she said from afar

Scar: "Son, that's no excuse, I will not let my son be a complete failure!"

Mwanzo: "Looks who talking, the very same lion who got defeated by Simba and Kio-"

Scar: "Don't say those names to me EVER AGAIN!" he said before throwing some embers in his eye.

Mwanzo grunts in pain and tries to remove the embers from his eye, had enough after he heard that.

Mwanzo: "Later Dad, he said coldly

Scar: "What?"

Mwanzo: "LATER" and he put out the flame before he left, forgetting to cover up the mark.

This left Mama Binturong with a plan in her mind

Mama Binturong: "Ha ha ha, Mama has a plan." she said in singsong voice

Mwanzo was just walking to the Tree of Life and mumbling to himself.

Mwanzo: "Who does Dad think he is? I am trying my best here, I never wanted his revenge. All I wanted was to be King. I can't believe him sometime." He complains "But then, It's nothing really any different than-"

Bunga: "DIFFERENT THEN WHAT?" he said out of nowhere

Mwanzo: "AH!!!" he said surprised "Oh, It's the Honey Badger." he said in annoyance

Bunga: "I have a name you know... Oh what we never told you our names! Silly me, I'm the one and only Bunga and you are?"

Mwanzo: "................................................................................." he said while his face is getting partly scary

Bunga: "Ok still not telling us your name... Hey! Why don't you come with us! We can all get to know each other AND you can come to see me and Binga's competition!"

Mwanzo just sighed and looked at him with a fake smile.

Mwanzo: "Oh I'm sure it's to die for, but I need to go to the Tree of Life for healing."

Bunga: "Oh that's ok, we can just wait for you to be done then."

Mwanzo: "Oh Hahahahaha..... Ugh." he said while walking away.

Mwanzo then entered the Tree of Life

Mwanzo: "Excuse Me? Mandrill? I need some help with my-"

He then stopped as soon as he saw some paintings on the wall. He took a minute to look at all of the paintings. Most of the pictures he saw was the the adventures of Kion, Simba, Kovu, and............ Scar." He was studying them when suddenly, His faint scar flashed and the pictures all moved. He was astounded by all of the stories the painting held, especially by his father's whether they were bad or good. By now he really wanted to be like his father.

???: How did you do that?!" the voice said acting really surprised

Mwanzo: "Ah!" he said trying hard not to flinch from the surprised. He then see's a mandrill behind him.