SPECIAL CHAPTER: 31

"Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over..."

**********

This dates back to the time Henry proposed to Daisy (Chapter 29). Before they drove away from the city, they stopped by Uncle Danny's house to pack up most of Daisy's things.

D A I SY  P O V

"Is this all? You sure that you don't want to go back and check if you left some things?" Henry asks as he finished putting the last box inside the trunk.

A lot of things just happened all in one day. I never wanted any of this to happen, I never wanted to bring such chaos, especially to Henry. He doesn't deserve all of this. Yet, he still wants to be with me. He still wants to marry me and spend the rest of his life with me, why? 

But let's hold onto each other through it...

"Is everything alright? Are you having second thoughts?" he asks in such concern

"No, just thinking about how crazy today has been" I respond with a smile

Henry kisses me on the forehead and closes the trunk. We both got inside the car and as he was starting up his car, I took one more look at the house that I grew up with my uncle. This is it huh? This is how we're going to end things, after everything we have been through. I feel the guilt, leaving him like this. But no matter how much I try to have both my uncle Danny and Henry, it just causes more problems. Yeah, I guess this is how it has to be...

Good-bye...

H E N R Y  P O V

The sun has set and night has come, it's been almost 2 hours since we've been on the road. Daisy is peacefully sleeping which is good, she used up all of her energy today and needs the rest.

Flashback to when Daisy was inside her house packing up her things while Henry was outside talking to Dean on the phone.

"You're at his place right now? For what!?" Dean yells through the phone

"Calm down, he's not home. With everything that was released today, I'm sure he isn't coming home anytime soon. Daisy is just packing some of her things. Then after that, we're leaving. I texted you all of the information and what will happen..." I explained

"Henry... Don't you think this is just happening a little too quick. What happened to you saying Daisy still has a lot ahead in her life? And now, you proposed and you guys are moving in together in a house that's nearly 4 hours away from here?!" He expresses concern and panic. "I don't want to intervene in your choices when it comes to your relationships but... I don't know if you're thinking straight right now..."

"I know I put all of this on you out of nowhere and I'm sorry. I am thinking straight and I know this all seems too quick but this is just... How it has to be. Daisy... She's had enough with all of this drama. We're tired of it..." I explain. "Daisy and I want to be in peace, run away from all of this."

"I don't know, I still think this isn't right Henry. I mean to put your relationship aside, what about the company? I don't think I'm ready to take over..."

"Dean, you're ready. You have covered for me before."

"But that was temporary..."

"Now, you're ready for a permanent one."

"Jesus fucking Christ, Henry. You and your unexpected decisions..." he sighs.

"I'm not going to leave you all alone, we're in this together. There are just going to be changes going on. I'll visit and work at the building from time to time and will always be available when you need my help. You're ready and you deserve this..."