CHAPTER: 19

"I fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

"I love you too," Henry whispers and both of us smile. While walking I nuzzle onto his arm, I'm not going to let this ruin anything between Henry and I. So what he had an ex-fiance, I'm with him now and that's all that matters.

Throughout the day we explored Paris and went shopping, enjoying our time together. Of course, we had to see the Effiel Tower for our last stop before the party. When arriving, we decided to take a seat and just enjoy the view of the tower, I put my head on his shoulder and he lays his head onto mine. "Hey..." I said as I felt Henry kiss my head and hums in question.  "I love you..." I said while pouting and hearing Henry chuckle. "I know, you told me 10 times today. What's with all the 'I love you?' I don't mind them though..." He asks as he looks down at me and I hug his arm tighter, making him laugh and hug me back.

"I just want to let you know. That I know we will both go through struggles and challenges, but that won't stop me from loving you. I won't let anything or anyone stop me from loving you..." I said as I look at Henry and see him lean in closer to kiss me. "Did Something happen today? You weren't like this when we arrived in Paris..." he said putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead.

The thing is, I know Henry knows. That I don't care about what people think, that we will fight together. It's the people that don't understand, they don't understand that we don't care about our age and that it doesn't affect our relationship. Even though all this was frustrating, it was expected. I just wish they would understand that as long as we love each other, it doesn't matter and it shouldn't.

"Never seen him like this since Celine."

"Nothing, I guess I just got into the feeling of love, we are in Paris after all..." I said while giggling and smiling. "I love you, and I'll never get tired of you saying you love me," he said as he rests his head on mine and enjoying the view of the Effiel Tower, as the sun slowly goes down.

When we got back to the hotel, we got ready for the party that will start in a few hours.

There was only an hour left before the party started, I was sitting in front of the mirror putting on my earrings and waiting for Henry to come out of the bathroom.

I was checking myself in the mirror, twirling around to see if there was anything wrong. Suddenly, I felt a human presence on my left, along with a deep husky chuckle. Looking on my side I see Henry on his all-black suit with his arms crossed and leaning on the bathroom door. "You look beautiful, princess!" he said walking up to me and kissing me on the forehead. "You know, we don't have to reveal ourselves right now..." I said looking down and holding onto his forearm. "There's a problem?" he asks caressing my cheeks, "It's just, I'm afraid that this will affect the whole point of this event. People will just focus on our relationship when this is supposed to be about you and your hard work." I said holding onto his hand.