CHAPTER: 12

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

**********

H E N R Y  P O V

It's been a few weeks since Daisy has worked, she's still going to therapy and taking medications. The doctor said that she needs to take things slow and not force herself or else it could get worse. I never knew she experiences such trauma even before I met, she even said that it is more horrifying than her last panic attack 6 years ago. Even though she forgave me, I still feel guilty for leaving her all alone as she was going through it. 

I get out of my car and head to my office, smiling and greeting people who pass by me. Once I enter the office, it was all quiet and empty, I let out a sigh feeling lonely without Daisy here. First day of work since I got back from Korea and I already want to leave. I started to work on some papers since we're starting a new project, it also means that there will be more meetings to come. All-day just discussing this and that, stuff that I am currently not interested in. I see Kiera constantly glancing at me, she's been avoiding me all day. I don't blame her, being rejected is awkward at first, hopefully, she gets over it and finds someone else. 

Finally, we were done with a 3-hour meeting and now I have to get back to paper works. I decided to stay in for lunch and just continue working so that I can head to Daisy's place quicker. We eat dinner together and she talks about the improvements, seeing her excited and happy brightens my mood.

I wonder when I should introduce myself to her uncle?

Then again I never saw any photos of her uncle, it was just her as a little kid and her late parents. Another sympathy I have for her, losing her parents at a young age. I get back into work and just continued looking at boring papers and typing up documents, after a couple of hours I hear the door knock.

"Come in!" I yelled as I continued typing and glance up to see Kiera holding some folders in her hand. "I got some documents ready for you!" she says with a smile waving the folders as she walks towards me. "Thank you!" I smile and grab the documents from her and she looks down standing in front of me. "Listen, about Korea..." Kiera said in a quiet voice as I stopped typing and listen to what she has to say. "Maybe I just surprised you, I did push you out of nowhere. Why don't we just take things slow..." Kiera says as she slowly tries to reach for my hand. "We can go out to dinner after work, get to know each other more..." Kiera said as she grabs my hand but I quickly swift it away, "Kiera, you are a beautiful lady-" I said but was interrupted by her. "Then why are you holding back? Is it because of someone in our group?" Kiera asks in frustration, "I don't feel the spark between us..." I said as I cross my arms. "Well, that's the point of us having dinner, to create that spark!" Kiera says as I sigh in annoyance. I then see the door open and someone enters the room, Daisy?

D A I S Y  P O V

I enter the office to see Kiera and Henry discussing something, I slowly back out

I enter the office to see Kiera and Henry discussing something, I slowly back out. "Oh I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" I asked as I look at Kiera then at Henry. "No, Kiera was just about to leave. We will continue our discussion another time..." Henry said as he looks at Kiera with a glare. She then groans in frustration and walks away, giving me the anger eye as she passes me by.

What was that all about?

I see Henry get up from his chair and walks towards me as he gives me a smile. "Hey, what are you doing here?" he asks as he gives me a peck on the lips and hugs me. "I got food!" I said while holding up a plastic bag of food. "So, you can be in a car but can't drive just yet?" Henry asks me as he takes a bite of his food and I nod with excitement. "Emily will be driving me to school and to work, so I can get back to work and school by tomorrow!" I say with excitement and see Henry chuckled, "You're getting better!" He says as I smile. "Let's go out for dinner, I've been staying at home all day!" I said as he gives me a smile "I would love to!" Henry replies.

An hour later and I see Henry packing his stuff and shutting off his computer, he looks up at me and smiles. I get up from the couch and exit the office as he locks the door. I see from a distance Kiera staring at me and I gave her a small smile and waved at her but she just ignores me and leaves. I was in the lobby behind Henry walking, I then look down at his free hand just swinging back and forth. I was hesitant but I quickly grabbed his hand, he looks down at me with surprise and looks at his hand which I was holding. I give him a smile as he returns me one, we both walk to the car and throughout the drive and the walk to the restaurant we stayed holding hands, not caring about what other people but ourselves. 

We both had dinner, talking about our days and what is to come. "Is your uncle back home?" He asks and I shook my head. While driving on the way to my home, I wanted to stop by somewhere and show Henry. "Flowers?" Henry asks me as I grab a bouquet of flowers at the shop and paid for it. I then grab his hand and lead him to the graveyard near my house, where both of my parents were buried. Once we were both in front of my parent's gravestone, I let go of his hand and place the flowers between them.

"Mom. Dad. Meet Henry Reed, my boyfriend!" I said while giggling because of how silly this is. "He treats me well, makes me feel special!" I said as I hug Henry and he hugs me back. "I apologize for not treating your daughter right the last couple of weeks, I'll make it up to her..." Henry says as we both chuckle and he cuddles me from behind. "I apologize for making you feel insecure..." I said looking at him as he furrows his eyebrows with confusion. "I let the judgments affect me and pushed you away... I shouldn't care what people say..." I said as we both slowly kissed. While we were softly kissing each other, Henry stops and groans "I don't feel comfortable kissing in front of your parent's gravestone..." he says as we both laugh and head to the car.

Henry was walking me in front of my house like some typical teenage romance movie. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Henry says as he kisses my cheek, once he was about to leave I quickly grabbed his arm and he stopped and looked at me.

We both enter the house and he takes off his suit jacket and hangs it in the coat rack. I put down my stuff and turn around to see Henry cup my face and kiss me. He starts to kiss my neck and I was laughing, we both walked to the living room as we made out. He pins me down on the couch and we both start chuckling, he looks at me as I was rubbing his face with my thumb. He grabs my hand and kisses my arms tracing to my lips. Henry lays himself down between my legs and lays his head on my chest, "Let's stay like this for a while..." He says as I run his hair through my fingers.

All I heard was the clock ticking and the grasshoppers cricking, I can feel Henry's breathe and smell his scent. I hugged him tighter while letting out a sigh for some stress relief, I then felt him hold onto my body and slowly going towards my neck. He softly gives little kisses and I breathe out heavily while my eyes were closed. I feel his other hand feeling every part of my body causing me to let out quiet moans. I lost control and I grabbed his face and kissed his lips, and we started to kiss rough. I hear him groan in a deep husky way, making me feel strange.

I feel his hands go under my skirt and slowly glide his fingers on my area, out of nowhere his starts to rub my clit and I stopped kissing him. My moan slowly got louder the faster he rubbed. While moaning he stares down at me with his dark eyes and kisses my ears. After a couple of minutes, I let out a loud moan and shake as he kept rubbing even after I came. He lets out his hand and licks his fingers, then forms a smirk on his face. He kisses me on the cheeks while I was breathing heavily and looking upon the ceiling. I started to lose all my energy to keep my eyes open and fall asleep without realizing.

H E N R Y  P O V

I look up at Daisy and see that she is deeply asleep. I got up from the couch and picked her up bridal style. I walk up the stairs and enter her bedroom, placing her on the bed. I admire her beautiful sleeping face, moving her hair away from her face. 

"Good-night, baby girl!"

**********

A U T H O R

I kinda feel like the chapters are starting to get boring and shorter, but don't worry because it will get interesting... I hope, haha. Sorry for the late update, I got out of my house for once and didn't know I would come home late. I'll hopefully post two chapters in one day to make it up for you guys!

-B.B ❤