LIFE UPDATE

HEY!

Long-time no see. I would like to apologize for my absence, I told myself I would schedule myself better and find time for updates. Obviously, I failed haha... The reason why I wasn't able to make new chapters was because for the last few months I have been working on college applications, busy doing scholarships, and now I am currently registering for Financial Aid.

For the people who said that senior year of high school is less stressful and more relaxing, you lied!

But at least my classes are doing very well, keeping a high GPA and good grades. My classes, in general, don't give me a load of work, even my AP classes which are surprising to me. I am also involved with after school stuff, so I get home later than most people, but now that fall play is over I have a little break.

Not to mention I have two more weeks of school than I am off for Christmas break, but keep in mind I am most likely to have homework during the break, especially since my final exams are after the break. Hopefully by the end of this week and going on, I will have the time to update for chapters. I have seen the comments, and please don't be afraid to point out any confusions and mistakes from the stories, it helps me learn and improve. I am thinking of doing another story but I still don't know what is going to be about, so I need time to brainstorm.

But that is basically it, I finished all my college applications (hoping to get into one of the schools I applied for). I am getting less busy from school, so I will try my best to find time to get chapters in.

I hope you guys understand, again I am sorry for not updating you guys a lot. Schools have been the only thing in the way.

I'll see you guys later

-B.B