CHAPTER: 11

"If you're gonna leave me you better run far away. I'd hate for you, to leave me attached."

**********

H E N R Y  P O V

Once my group all got out of the building and we were heading to our car in the parking lot, we all cheered and laughed. "What'd I tell you guys!" I said with a smirk on my face "This whole business trip, getting together all the way in Korea was a waste of time!" I said looking at the group. "For our last night in Korea, we celebrate!" one of my co-workers said as we all cheer in agreement.

I enter my hotel room to get ready for our celebration, I then take out my phone to check what time is it back in Seattle. These two weeks went by pretty quick, I felt more relaxed and less stressed. I finally get to lay in bed and rest for once.

It was 11 PM and I was heading back to my hotel after drinking with the group, Kiera and I were just talking about how well we did on this mission. Kiera is a nice lady but I always saw her as my little sister or something, before meeting Daisy I tried to see if a spark would happen but nothing. "South Korea is a nice place huh?" She says looking at me as I nod in agreement. "Wish we could just stay here for a couple of days, enough rest for us to get back to work back home," she complains as I nod in agreement. "Back home we'll get the number of days we all deserve," I say as I give her a small smile. "That's nice but... I like it here, we're alone and no work to distract us..." she says as she stood up and slowly came closer to me.

Kiera then sits on my lap as I form a confused face on her, she then holds my head with both of her palms which were ice cold due to the weather. I then see she was slowly leaning forward for a kiss, I slowly push her away and give a small smile. "I'm sorry Kiera, I can't do this..." I say as I stood up grabbing my stuff. "W-why not, we're both alone. The guys are asleep, what's stopping you?" she asks in disappointment "I have no desire for you Kiera, I'm sorry." I say bluntly. I leave her hotel room as she watches me leave in shock.

I enter my hotel room where I was all alone, I check my phone to see what time Seattle is right now. I looked through my text messages and phone calls and see that Daisy hasn't once contacted me ever since I left for Korea. I decided to contact her and see how she is doing, I also wanted to apologize to her for being so harsh. After two miss calls, I was confused about why she wouldn't answer, she always answers my calls. I contacted the building to see maybe she was at work, after all, she had a large stack of documents to look through while I was gone, she also had exams. My poor baby, she must be tired.

"How may I help you, Mr. Reed?" The front desk lady asks me, "Can you please put me on the line with Daisy? I need to speak to her." I answer as I sat down at the couch. "Nobody told you, Mr. Reed?" she asks me as I formed a confused expression. "Ms. Clayton is on 'rest' due to health issues..." she explains as I widen my eyes in shock "Health issues? Is she alright? Something happened to her?" I ask as I paced around my hotel room worried.

"From what I read from her letter, it has something to do with a disorder. But that's all the information I have," she explains. I hung up the phone and stand in the middle of the room in shock.

What disorder could she possibly have developed? Is it because she overworked herself?

I called and called her but it would always lead to voicemail, I would text her to see if she would respond but nothing. I can't be here far away from her knowing there is something wrong with her health. I started to quickly pack all my stuff and texted the group that I would be leaving earlier due to an emergency. During the plane ride, I tried to remember the times we were together and see if she had any strange behavior.

The only time where I thought she acted weird was when I was leaving the office and... She was shaking while holding onto my hand, I remember she wanted to talk to me about something but I ignored her. I noticed that she was always distracted with something, her breathing was heavy all the time, and her knuckles were filled with tiny picks on dried blood.