CHAPTER: 14

"One touch and I'll be addicted..."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

I was at the mall with Katherine and Emily, we were walking with our drinks having a conversation

I was at the mall with Katherine and Emily, we were walking with our drinks having a conversation. All-day I couldn't stop thinking of Henry, I'm so nervous. What if I snap and we end up getting into an argument. I don't want to have a panic attack right in front of him. "He won't yell at you or anything, if he does then I don't think you should be dating him," Katherine says as we take a seat in the food court with our food. "Remember Daisy, don't force yourself," Emily said as she looks at me and I nod. "You'll be okay, but if you feel like you can't do this, you don't have to. I'm sure Henry will understand that." Emily said and starts to eat. I look down and just shake off my worries. 

I get a text from Henry that he is in the parking lot of the mall, I say good-bye to Emily and Katherine and started to walk alone out of the mall. While walking I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I look over who tapped me and I see that it was Nathaniel.

"Hey, Nate!" I said giving him a smile. "Hey, haven't seen you in a while. Not even at school, it's like you disappeared!" he said following with a small chuckle. "Yeah, I got a really bad flu for the last few weeks. I had the chance to make-up some exams that I missed, so I isolated for a few days to get myself back on track!"I explained as he nodded in understanding. "How's your internship?" he asks as he faces me as we walk. "Good! Hen... I mean, Mr. Reed hired me to be his official assistant!" I said with excitement. "See! I told you, you're capable enough to take this position, maybe even higher in the future!" Nathaniel says as I feel happy for his care. "Thanks for believing in me, Nate! I'm glad to have a best friend like you!" I said as we both walked outside of the mall. "Hey, let's celebrate. Go to dinner, and then to some arcade place and have fun! And you know... Catch up!" he says as he winks. "I would like that very much!" I responded as he lit up a smile. "Alright, this Friday?" he says as I nod in agreement. We both hugged and said our good-byes.

I look around the parking lot and see Henry's car and walked towards it, I got inside and I see Henry staring at me with a glare. "Who was that guy?" he asks as he drives out of the parking lot. "Oh, that's Nathaniel, the guy you saw at the lobby. We've been best friends for a long time since we were little kids!" I answered as he hums in agreement.

During the drive, I kept picking small skins on my knuckles because of how nervous I am. I tried to tell myself to calm down, but it just gets worse and worse. I suddenly felt large warm hands cover both of my hands. I look up and see that Henry was holding my hand, trying to calm me. "You'll be fine, I'm here!" he says as he looks at me and kisses my hands with picks of skin. 

He stopped the car in an empty area near his house, not a lot of people are here because of his neighborhood has security guards and gates that need access by residents, basically the overprotective rich neighborhoods. He gets out of the car and heads to my side of the door, opens my door and lets out his hand for me to grab. I slowly grabbed his hand and got out of the car. Once I got out, Henry hugs me and kisses the top of my head.